To me, theres no such thing as an ugly set up. If it sounds good than its a great set up unless you were pertaining to something else.

BlockShaker's Competition Page and Build-Up Pics

MY SET UP:

Eclipse CD5435 CD/MP3 Player

Alpine DVE-5207 DVD Player

Alpine PKG-1000 10.2" Monitor

Alpine TUE-T151 TV Tuner

Boyo Back Up Camera

Alpine ERA-G320 EQ

Apple Mini Ipod

Scosche RF Wireless Remote for Ipod

Stinger Volt Meter

Audiocontrol MVC

Precision Power PCX-2400

Precision Power PCX-4125

MB Quart Premium PCE-215 (2 Sets)

MB Quart Premium 6 1/2" Mid-Bass

JL Audio 15W0-8 (8)

Stinger Battery Power2 SP1000 (2)

Stinger Fuse Blocks, Holders and Distribution

Alumapro 15 Farad Cap

Stinger 200Amp Relay

100 Blue LEDs (Headliner and Amp Rack)

Stinger Hyper RCAs

Stinger Wiring- 1/0 GA, 4 GA, 8 GA, 10 GA, 12 GA and 14 GA

5 Blue LED Toggle Switches

• 2 weeks later...

got m car metered today, not very loud, but its a big car and not much sub, i did a 133.7 on the TL legal, and i did a 135.0 in the kick, car peakes right around 46 hz. so im wonderin if it would be a good idea to do an interchangable port setup, one port with tuning at 35 and the changeable part at 46 or vice versa, would that work?

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 weeks later...

well, one 2512 was fried by a friend so now i have a 2512 and a 9512 in my car,its loud but idk what it does on the mic, got my license this past friday, took the boat uptown and got a lot of looks with it. but yeah, one 2512 is on its way back to OK which sucks.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

i've got the 95 and a 25 hooked up for now until my other 25 gets back, the 95 is goin in my room, i just dont have anywhere near enough money to get a stronger amp, im 16 with no job and even when i do get a job it wont pay much so i still wont have enough.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 2 months later...

setups changin again, im sellin the 2512's, well, at least one. i sold my kenwood h/u too. so i've got about $250-$300 comin in, spendin it on a 9515b, this setup will be a street and comp setup, dual ports, i'll plug one for daily. my max deminsions for my box are 46" long x 16" high x 26" deep, me and matt(my go to guy) think the box should be 46"x16"x20", tune it to 46-50 hz. for comp and down to 40 for daily. i'll be running my hifonics bxi2006d on it, this is goin in my lincoln tc,1994. tell me what you all think of this setup, how does it sound?

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Archived