Jump to content

T3 Audio Speakers


Bumpindemlowzz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, Im looking at getting some coaxials soon. I was looking at the T3 audio full range 6.5's and 6x9's running off a dc audio 120.4 are they good for the price and reliable

heres the specs-

Design

2 Way Full Range System

4", 5.25", 6.5", 5x7" and 6x9" Sizes

Carbon Fiber Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround

1" Voicecoil

10oz. Motor Structure

1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter

4ohm Impedence

100 Watts RMS / 200 PEAK

$60-$90 MSRP

Specifications

T4C T5C T6C T57C T69C

Weight 1 lb 1.3 lb 1.6 lb 1.6 lb 3.2 lb

Mounting Depth 2.000" 2.000" 2.250" 2.250" 3.125"

Basket Depth 1.250" 1.250" 1.375" 1.250" 2.000"

Magnet Depth 0.750" 0.750" 0.875 1.000" 1.125"

Cutout Diameter 3.750" 4.500" 5.625" N/A N/A

Overall Diameter 6.250" 7.125" 2.375" 7.125" 2.375"

Magnet Diameter 5.500" 6.250" 7.125" N/A N/A

Spider Diameter 3.000" 3.375" 3.750" 3.500" 4.500"

Coil Diameter 1.000" 1.000" 1.000" 1.000" 1.000"

I dont know much about this stuff so please help and they only need to keep up with one btl 12" on a sundown 2000d.

t3 website

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

ok ill pm him and I just wanted to try something other then rockford and such. I heard they are made in the us which is cool. im gonna be the guy that asks a million questions haha and already been. I think I know how to do everything but still don't understand how to set the amps fully. I don't want to ruin the equipment cause min wage can't get ya much haha thanks for the help so far.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Would this be fine to run with these speakers? I dont know it it does what its rated or if ill need bass blockers because i'll run it with High Pass Filter on my headunit. Thanks.

4 Channel Amp

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

from what ive heard the tweets are real bright on them.

i dont mind myself as im looking at getting a set of comps and tweets for one og my vehicles

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...