4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

VEry nice clean installation!!!!!

Thank you!

Now for a few more pictures.

I floored it today and all I had to hear was that 150 lb box slide once so right when I got home the bitch got screwed down!

006-14.jpg

I needed more room between the port and back hatch so I unlocked the seats and pushed them forward.

004-16.jpg

003-16.jpg

001-21.jpg

it doesn't look far from the back but it is around 6-7 inches

Coming out well bud.... I'm not digging the hold down's, couldnt you have placed/screwed them down on the other side of the box so it wouldn't be seen? or do you have plans on covering that area up. And if you want to talk about box sliding.....You saw the size of my enclosure, that box UNLOADED weighs in at 200ish, doesnt move much (1/2 inch of so front to back) but once loaded with another 250LBs of subs, it shouldnt move at all.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Coming out well bud.... I'm not digging the hold down's, couldnt you have placed/screwed them down on the other side of the box so it wouldn't be seen? or do you have plans on covering that area up. And if you want to talk about box sliding.....You saw the size of my enclosure, that box UNLOADED weighs in at 200ish, doesnt move much (1/2 inch of so front to back) but once loaded with another 250LBs of subs, it shouldnt move at all.

hehe yeah I could live in your box :D I am going to screw it down on both sides for extra security. I don't mind the look but I will probably cover the floor with .5". I am going to cover up that battery some how though. I don't have any good tools to do it myself lol so after I fail to do it I may have to let brian do some cutting :)

So this was a kinda failed attempt to cover that battery.... It not even and just doesn't seem right to me so I may get some resin and try to fit everything right....

001-23.jpg

anyone got a good suggestion for this?

Archived