4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

looks a lot like jacob's sa-12 box.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Bigger speaker wire 8g or hell you can even use 4g would help you with your score man. Try it out.

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

• 1 month later...

New numbers soon

001-2.jpg

Smaller in size but much heavier!

002-2.jpg

just letting you know, the hifonics amp probably clamped so low because of box rise, and the numbers you see from the clamp on the sundown are right around at 1 ohm. The hifonics will do rated or close to it, but because of rise you were probably anywhere from 5-6 ohm.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

New numbers soon

001-2.jpg

Smaller in size but much heavier!

002-2.jpg

just letting you know, the hifonics amp probably clamped so low because of box rise, and the numbers you see from the clamp on the sundown are right around at 1 ohm. The hifonics will do rated or close to it, but because of rise you were probably anywhere from 5-6 ohm.

I have a small box so I should not have a lot of rise. When the amp clicks on it was showing 5 ohms immediately and rose to 5.04 ohms lol. This is the same box Jacob tests his other amps in and box rise is .2 at the most in testing

Bigger speaker wire 8g or hell you can even use 4g[/img] would help you with your score man. Try it out.

Stop.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Bigger speaker wire 8g or hell you can even use 4g[/img] would help you with your score man. Try it out.

Stop.

Not entirely false, talked to some competitors who did make the switch from 8 to 4 but they only gained .2dB. Still a gain but it is a big pain in the butt to shave down all the wires just enough lol

Archived