4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

STATUS UPDATE: Just put in my order for two of the four subs, still trying to sell this BTL 18 to order the other two and a few other little things... thanks for check out the log so far guys!

looks nice man. i wouldn't mind having some sa-12s myself

i've got a sundown 3000d for sale if you're still looking for one.

Box looks good lol. They get their wood from a whole seller so you would have to talk to them about and1 inch wood but they do great work. We are about 1/2 way done with my build and will post all the pics at once when it is done. Good luck with everything can't wait to hear it.

Box looks good lol. They get their wood from a whole seller so you would have to talk to them about and1 inch wood but they do great work. We are about 1/2 way done with my build and will post all the pics at once when it is done. Good luck with everything can't wait to hear it.

hell yeah, looking forward to that. Box is amazing so I just need my other two sa-12's and I can BANG! >.<

Today I will be meeting someone to sell my 18 and then I will be buying my other two suuubbbsssss!!!! All so very close so by friday we should be looking at some videos and maybe some numbers :spiteful:

004-19.jpg

My temp. sundown sticker until I get my other ones from derrick

008-8.jpg

Archived