DC Sound Lab

Just wondering wat year F150 are you going to be putting this in?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

there ya go Boswell59...ya got david in the thread now...he da man with the power amps...weve been talking about

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Wow David, that amp looks sick

told ya so..didnt I..:)

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Dont know much about that year regular cab. Do you have a bench seat, buckets, split bench? I saw a Level 4 12 the other day and that thing was a beast. I know i couldn't put that in my truck with out my seat being up on the steering wheel. Also 2.2ft^3 at 33 hz sounds like it will work as long as you can get enough port area. You might have to do an external port (so you can keep the box a resonable size).

Edited by blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Dont know much about that year regular cab. Do you have a bench seat, buckets, split bench? I saw a Level 4 12 the other day and that thing was a beast. I know i couldn't put that in my truck with out my seat being up on the steering wheel. Also 2.2ft^3 at 33 hz sounds like it will work as long as you can get enough port area. You might have to do an external port (so you can keep the box a resonable size).

Its a bench seat, i wish i had bucket seats so i could have a little more room to work with...im thinking about the external port..just to save some airspace...i was thinking 1 6" aero or 2 4" aero ports

Bummer on the bench seat, I know the feeling. According to my calculations it looks like 1 6" at 33 hz is about 27" long, and the 2 4" at 33hz is about 25" each. Also what size engine do you have, the 6 or 8?

this sux camel dicks