DC Sound Lab

I plan on ordering a DC lvl4xl 10...should 1.5 cubes @ 33hz pound pretty well? Im in a single cab ford F150 with a Red top under the hood and 4 gauge wiring.

Soon to have an AQ 2200D powering the 10. Also is that amp too much for the little guy?

:rofl: little guy. this is one situation where size doesn't matter lol. 4xls are beastly, you will be fine with that amp. However....you may want to up that power wire....xls are also hungry lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

how do these subs compare to AQ HDC3's?

im also thinking about picking a pair up for my ext cab silvy, in around 2.5ft^3.

how would 2 sound with a DAT 2500.1?

sorry for the thread jack, just dont want to start another thread for the same subs.

2003 Silverado

DSC_0262sig.jpg

Kenwood 8120

Sundown SAX125.2

Hertz HSK165.4

Sundown SAZ1500

Deciding on subs

how do these subs compare to AQ HDC3's?

im also thinking about picking a pair up for my ext cab silvy, in around 2.5ft^3.

how would 2 sound with a DAT 2500.1?

sorry for the thread jack, just dont want to start another thread for the same subs.

their about the same imo, but i feel like the Audioque will handle more power daily better... and get louder b/c of that reason

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i have to chime in here, a dat 2500.1 to each would do fine if you know what you are doing. I was running an hd4000.1 to each of mine. When we pulled them out to recone to 10's everything was perfect and coils looked brand new!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

got the electrical system to support the power for those guys man,,,,,, will sound killer if ya do

Edited by shainemcconnell

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg