I love this song it bumps hard too

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

that shits trash! tech n9ne is hella better then these clowns!!! if they were that good they would have a deal!

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

that's pretty much shit. no point in rappin that fast if no one can understand the lyrics. rapping in a grocery store ftl :D liquor isle or not :lol:

I can understand them fine, and just because they dont have a multimillion dollar budget to make a video with some rented bentleys and ferraris, doesnt mean you should bash em, they are keeping it real, they arent trying to front like they got something they dont.

And about Tech N9ne he is great and everything but he is too damn mainstream for me, everytime no matter where it is I mention anything about fast rap, the first and only three artists that come up are Twista, Tech N9ne, and BTNH, there are tons of rappers out there that are great that dont get respect, To me in this day and age Tech is what twista was in the early 90's and early 2000's, IMO today's mainstream rap is all crap to me, dont get me wrong there are a few artists that are holding there ground from joining this group of "artists", but once you get to a level of "mainstream" you do whatever the hell the record exec's tell you and you lose your creativity, and just become another bubble gum rap, autotune using sell-out, and at that point it is no longer about the music, it is about the paper.

We should support these kind of underground artists, because although they havent made it, they still pour their hearts and souls into their music.

Let me give you a great example of an extremely talented artist, that would crush anybody in a battle, who has been in the rap game since the early 80's and has had over twenty albums, and still hasnt gotten much if any recognition for his contribution to rap, before you say he sorta sounds like Z-Ro keep in mind this was Z-Ro's mentor.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Listen to a few of his songs before you reply, and tell me if you think that he should deserve recognition.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.