Sonic Electronix

Crazy ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2 15"s and a 10 " or 2 10"s and a 15" sub ?

• 2 15" subs and 10" sub
    • 2 10" subs and 15" sub

so i read this today at work. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

just to clarify, do you know what the big3 is?

and for what its worth, based on your budget, youre not going to be able to afford L7s or 'good' Audiopipe as of yet...

I'd get this setup for now, which is in your budget, and itll sounds good too...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_14671_...+08ZX300.1.html

lol...big3...3 big speakers of same size ?

and if id buy L7's totally would be brand new from store and id save up for them lol...

and that set up i dont like sorry lol..

lol...big3...3 big speakers of same size ?

and if id buy L7's totally would be brand new from store and id save up for them lol...

and that set up i dont like sorry lol..

I did ask this question once, did some research bc nobody replied and I figured it out on my own. took me longer to do than i thought but i took my time and was proud of it when i was done. Im def doing it for other people from now on. I have learned so much from this forum, assuming you know something will get you nowhere. take the time to read, research and ask questions.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I did ask this question once, did some research bc nobody replied and I figured it out on my own. took me longer to do than i thought but i took my time and was proud of it when i was done. Im def doing it for other people from now on. I have learned so much from this forum, assuming you know something will get you nowhere. take the time to read, research and ask questions.

Yeah ima read up on this big 3 and everything...

and for installation lol i know how to and so does my step dad...like he has hooked up alot of them..ima ask him if he know was the big3 is tho...i bet he knows but w.e then i can mess wit him after im done readin i kno n he dont lol...if he didnt

:dj:

alright thanks well...yall prob goin to laugh but hard these times and especially cuz im just starting out my badget aint even 1k....its more like...well....if i am going to buy new and go that plan ima go slow and keep saving up and buyin little by little but gotta fig exactly what subs and things i want...and i aint set on them brands really anymore lol..my budget will prob be like 500 bucks not going to lie...300-500 max....yeah i know it sucks and wont get alot but thats if im going used stuff or w.e and if not ill keep saving up and workin hard and buyin little by little till i can get me a big brand new system lol... :unknw:

yeah i know my budget aint big dont make jokes or laugh..anyone seen my age lol comon aint goin to have alot...and ive been working hard just to get that much... :sad:

:blink: but let me know what yall think and come up with i know not much to work with but if i can find some subs and box and amp or w.e for that much id be happy...

thanks again..for all of yalls help and time

Age doesn't really matter man, I'm 17, but have a good setup, its all about how hard you are willing to work for your setup. That setup that ramk posted will sound great for the price, my friends brother has that exact one and its nice.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Age doesn't really matter man, I'm 17, but have a good setup, its all about how hard you are willing to work for your setup. That setup that ramk posted will sound great for the price, my friends brother has that exact one and its nice.

yeah i know and im willing too work super hard...just gotta save up some more money and keep workin because insurance and sh*t and gotta find another job if possible lol..

and noo that set up stunk in my eyes sorry lol...i dont like 12"s that much for some reason..id rather have 10"s than them lol..

yeah i know and im willing too work super hard...just gotta save up some more money and keep workin because insurance and sh*t and gotta find another job if possible lol..

and noo that set up stunk in my eyes sorry lol...i dont like 12"s that much for some reason..id rather have 10"s than them lol..

Why not 12's? More cone area means more sound pressure. Id rather have 12 over 10's. thats just me.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Why not 12's? More cone area means more sound pressure. Id rather have 12 over 10's. thats just me.

LOL idk just i think some 10"s i have heard have sounded way better than 12"s and crap...

so i just like the 10"s more..not sayin i wouldnt get 12"s maybe in future if price was right but i just like 10"s way more lol

wrong!!! fail!!!! whateva

if you use the 10 for mid bass only should sound great!

oh and the 10 better not be in the same box

wrong fail lwhateva, only use 10" driver if it was designed for mid bass frequencies, 60-100hz give or take

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived