Sonic Electronix

Crazy ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2 15"s and a 10 " or 2 10"s and a 15" sub ?

• 2 15" subs and 10" sub
    • 2 10" subs and 15" sub

Alright well im new to this forum and so i am wondering if i am a little crazy at all ?

Because i am O.d obbssed with systems and i am wanting to figure out exactly wat i want or should put into mine...

I got me a 88 chevy s10...its in my pic...(1988 Chevrolet Blazer S10 Sport Utility)

Alright well Just turned 16...gonna be able to drive...finally!!!

and i want to customize da heck out my truck...I am going to lower when i fig out exactly wat i need and everything..ill make topic bout that in right place dont worry lol.. :wacko:

So i am also obbssesd like i said with systems and have always liked since i was tiny kid...

I am gonna redo all da speakers im my truck....gonna put tweeters..speakers in kick panel...Mid panel and dash...

4x6 in front speakers and 6x9 mid and back...and then tweeters idk lol ?

And for subwoofers I am wondering if crazy and will make my truck fall apart lmao...what people told me...

I am wanting kicker solobaric...expensive...tho =/...ill find them and get one day...

but i was wondering if i put a 15" behind each seat and a 10" in middle crazy or should i do 1 10" behind each seat and 15" in middle of both ?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

anyone got any ideas ?? please help :help:

....and if i put all this in my truck will it make it lower so i know ? cuz i want to do a 3/4 drop also..and dont want to hurt it or w.e..heres link to all my questions about that on this forum anyone want to help there too please thanks...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=48968

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mix and match subs sizes..... and save your money and buy quality subs....you'll thank me later.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Don't mix and match subs sizes..... and save your money and buy quality subs....you'll thank me later.

wrong!!! fail!!!! whateva

if you use the 10 for mid bass only should sound great!

oh and the 10 better not be in the same box

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

just go with 15s and skip the single, non matching size. save ya a few bucks lol and do some reading on here to see what and where ya should start.just IMO a lil learning from reading will go a long way. but sounds like ya some motivation though. surf the for sale section for some good deals too http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hp?showforum=16

And yeah i know if i get the 10 its for the mid bass and to make it sound better...

and no they all gonna be in seperate boxes... be like this..

L = seat haha...and the = in middle is the console lol...

15" L

10" =

15" L

EVERYONE VOTE and please if you vote explain why u voted that way!!!! thanks will help me out...

if did 2 10"s be like this

10" L

15" =

10" L

But please everyone vote and explain why thanks!!!!

And yeah i know if i get the 10 its for the mid bass and to make it sound better...

and no they all gonna be in seperate boxes... be like this..

L = seat haha...and the = in middle is the console lol...

15" L

10" =

15" L

EVERYONE VOTE and please if you vote explain why u voted that way!!!! thanks will help me out...

2 15s and 1 10...more cone area= more oomph lol. i just said skip the single ten since this is your first build/vehical so might as well spend the cash on doin the big 3 and/or whatever else can be done to benifit the most for less. i know when i was your age buy 1 get 1 free subs n shit was cool as hell lol but at the time i didnt need expensive stuff, just something to make more noise then my boys :D

2 15s and 1 10...more cone area= more oomph lol. i just said skip the single ten since this is your first build/vehical so might as well spend the cash on doin the big 3 and/or whatever else can be done to benifit the most for less. i know when i was your age buy 1 get 1 free subs n shit was cool as hell lol but at the time i didnt need expensive stuff, just something to make more noise then my boys :D

Buy 1 get 1 free subs ??? lmao...dude i aint about cheapness like that now...and never seen a place buy 1 get 1 free sub heck where dat at...lmao...jk..

but nahh...if i could man all be kicker solobarics up in dat crap.... =@

and yeah man doin big three...its go big or go home...and might as well do all three now and finish with system for awhile then having to try craming back up in there hooking another up later down the road lol...

but nahh im goin big three and want to hopefully hit hard...i seen someone had thread about Sponsorships ...ehh cant spell it w.e lol...anyways...some people said was good to try and some said was bad...idk never kne you could get Sponsorships for systems heck sounds like a good idea but bad...and it said something bout like not new vehicles heck mines an 88 thats 21 years old lol...older than me!!!....but whats pros and cons bout doin that also...idk..seems good but im doin all this on my own...seems like best way...?

Cute..... he didn't mention midbass in his post.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

How about instead of 2 15 and a 10, just get 3 12's.

LOL!!!.....sorry was pretty funny to me...

not a bad idea...but ehhh...i think mine just might be better sound better and hit better...

and thats what all i like is hitting the hardest and sounding the best and loudest...

it was an option i have thought about it before...but ehh...kinda like mines to tell yah truth plus everyone else seems that way lol ?

Archived