Slapz Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Hi Do any of you guys have any experiance with theese subs? im hearing alot of people say they are inefficant but others say this is BS and they as just as efficant as most other woofers. i need a single 15 that will take 3k for under $600 the hcca looks good but the bad reviews put me off are they true or are people just hating? example if you switched a hcca 15.2 with a fi btl would the diffrence in spl be noticealbe? to your ears?
Loudintha509 Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 HiDo any of you guys have any experiance with theese subs? im hearing alot of people say they are inefficant but others say this is BS and they as just as efficant as most other woofers. i need a single 15 that will take 3k for under $600 the hcca looks good but the bad reviews put me off are they true or are people just hating? example if you switched a hcca 15.2 with a fi btl would the diffrence in spl be noticealbe? to your ears? The only problem with you question is finding someone with the hccas. I couldnt so i just bought them anyways. And i am very pleased. If you find somebody with a btl they most likely havent heard a hcca or vise versa. I had two btl 18's runnig off 2 bd4000 and it was insane. I traded them to an eager person who wanted my btls in trade for his orion hccas 4 12.4's and some cash. Ended being 200 plus a 1/0 gauge amp kit. He just did not want to wait for them to be ready. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Loudintha509 Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 HiDo any of you guys have any experiance with theese subs? im hearing alot of people say they are inefficant but others say this is BS and they as just as efficant as most other woofers. i need a single 15 that will take 3k for under $600 the hcca looks good but the bad reviews put me off are they true or are people just hating? example if you switched a hcca 15.2 with a fi btl would the diffrence in spl be noticealbe? to your ears? The only problem with you question is finding someone with the hccas. I couldnt so i just bought them anyways. And i am very pleased. If you find somebody with a btl they most likely havent heard a hcca or vise versa. I had two btl 18's runnig off 2 bd4000 and it was insane. I traded them to an eager person who wanted my btls in trade for his orion hccas 4 12.4's and some cash. Ended being 200 plus a 1/0 gauge amp kit. He just did not want to wait for them to be ready. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.