Second Skin Audio

Need some help from experts

get a refund and buy some better subs for less cost

i.e DC FI AA SUNDOWN

X2

The 18" Fi BTL start at a lil over 4 hundred plus the options and personally I think that would be a better choice.

But if you feel like you HAVE to get a w7 you should get then 13.5 not then 12, but that is way on the expensive side too. IMO.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Wow guys thanks for all the help. I was under the impression that a w7 was kinda the king of SPL. I think I might just occupy myself with building a custom ported enclosure for the two I have now. I could always even buy 2 more w3's and make an even bigger enclosure.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Returning them because you were sure what your were buying at the beginning is a dick move. This is one of the major reasons prices become inflated and companies go out of business. Work with what you have now and port them. Never use a prefab box, they are general boxes not made specifically for the sub you have. They are meant to be able to be compatible with numerous subs in order to keep things cheap for the company making them and make them easier to stock etc.

DAMN if you wnat that w7 off crutchfield they want like 839.for that price you could get 2 12 inch dc audio LVl5 or FI BTLS or AA mayhems and theyd take a lot more power then that w7

x2!

Wow guys thanks for all the help. I was under the impression that a w7 was kinda the king of SPL. I think I might just occupy myself with building a custom ported enclosure for the two I have now. I could always even buy 2 more w3's and make an even bigger enclosure.

:01nocomment8so: stay on this forum bud u have lots 2 learn :D but like everybody said put the w3's in the right size ported enclosure u'd be suprized how much louder they'll get

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

:01nocomment8so: stay on this forum bud u have lots 2 learn :D but like everybody said put the w3's in the right size ported enclosure u'd be suprized how much louder they'll get

That's why I joined. I am def. a noob to car audio, Ill hang around and learn what I can.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

read more than you talk..

at least for the first 6-7 months.

not being mean, just a word to the wise.

most of your "noob" questions will be answered just by you reading.

O, and just have a nice vented box built for the w3's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

read more than you talk..

at least for the first 6-7 months.

not being mean, just a word to the wise.

most of your "noob" questions will be answered just by you reading.

O, and just have a nice vented box built for the w3's

The BEST advice I've heard in the last 6 months...And trust me, this man knows his shit.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

The BEST advice I've heard in the last 6 months...And trust me, this man knows his shit.

Will do, cant say I wont be posting at all though.

While on the topic of the ported box, I do have one question I am curious about and have been for a while. My trunk opening is rather small, and I don't know how I would ever fit a large sub box into my trunk. Is there anyway to assemble it in two pieces in the trunk or something?

While on the topic of the ported box, I do have one question I am curious about and have been for a while. My trunk opening is rather small, and I don't know how I would ever fit a large sub box into my trunk. Is there anyway to assemble it in two pieces in the trunk or something?

Anybody??