Sonic Electronix

What do you think of jl audio products

i picked up 2 12w3s in a sealed prefab box from pawn america with a pioneer mp3/cd player and a older pioneer 1ohm stable amp for 300 bucks. best 3 hundo shopping spree ive had. put it in my voyager( i gots kids so no laughin lol) and it banged pretty good. only JL stuff ive owned and at that price id buy them again for sure. just my 2 cent on JL

they arnt bad. the thing is, we know about a lot of brands that arnt in big retail stores, best buy, frys, etc. the companies that sell in these stores can jack up the price because they sell a lot of product to people that dont know any better. study these forums and find out about all the great brands that best buy doesnt sell. you will save a ton of money and get a great system.

we arnt hating or bashing, we just know better. read up and you will too.

Thanks .... i love saving money .... but some of the amps you guys are suggesting doesnt even exist down here where i live ..... do you guys know where i can get a good amp thats better than the rf and jls but at a lower price?

Edited by amariga09

Thanks .... i love saving money .... but some of the amps you guys are suggesting doesnt even exist down here where i live ..... do you guys know where i can get a good amp thats better than the rf and jls but at a lower price?

DAT

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/