Check out this Group

Check out this group there name is Havik

Here is the download link to there mixtape, this link was put up by the group

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=08AUXS55

Also if you need some proof, here is the groups youtube video that has the link as well

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And here is a few songs from them, these two songs are not on the mixtape but the mixtape has lots of great songs.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comments are welcome

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I like that first song.

Bass is low as fuck and I like it.

They almost sound like Bone Thugz and Linkin park had babies.

The bass is crazy in that song, also that first song is on the mixtape, along with a few other bangers.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

• 1 month later...

Just a slight update Track Number 11 on this mixtape broke my clarion headunit.....made the internal amp come loose, to me this mixtape reminds me of the first time I heard Bone Thugs, as well as the first time I got a Jeezy CD on account of the bass.

So Download if you would like a combination package LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

• 2 months later...

Back to the top, I bumped cause the group asked me to try and get their songs bumping in as many peoples rides as I can, so DL the mixtape and make as many copies as you want, also here is another one of their albums put up by them, its called The Road Ahead and is a great album as the Mixtape is, plenty of bangers in their along with some great flow.

The Road Ahead Download Link

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://www.mediafire.com/?p6miguwjhkm

Also here is there site, it is fairly new as of right now it only has about 80 some odd members but the group has no problem answering questions you have.

http://www.havikmusic.com/

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

LOL, they are from Cleveland and so are BTNH...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

WILL be jammin em up in the H (Houston) ;)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg