HiVi SP10 Subwoofer

Ben Building

ive wanted to kno bout this sub myself, a while back i was thinkin bout useing 2 of these off a 1000w daton rack amp, i dnt like plate amps that much, for my house stereo, not home theater sub, they said it works better in small sealed boxs but i unno how good it will do ina ported

but a lil off topic, what about the moral subs? with a 5'' vc it should stay cool n looks cool to, Posted Image

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah, the first review was funny

Ive seen that Morel sub, and read up on it, it would be so sick, but I think they were like $450 or so, and then not being anything more than just a subwoofer, not SPL, or ultra high excursion sealed box sub, or anything

but would be fun for the 5" wow factor coil, and sexy frame

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived