im lookin into gettin the inside of my burban done in leather and suede accents or vise versa i want to start with the dash. i have an idea of how to do i t but i need a little direction if any1 can help me ill surely appreciate it thanks!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

whats up with your avy?
LOL. Exactly what I was thinking!

To the OP, are you looking for step by step instructions on how to get this done?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

whats up with your avy?

i had to do it i laughed out loud literally when i seen it

6th page of my build in my sig shows how to do the doors in suede... well part of the doors.

thats nice bro thats what im plannin on do in to my doors thanks

LOL. Exactly what I was thinking!

To the OP, are you looking for step by step instructions on how to get this done?

not really a step by step but when i get to the edges where the front piece of the dash snap together how would that work with the end part of the material?

sorry for the late response long weekend!!

thanks fellas!!

• 3 weeks later...

you wanna use contact cement, second wrapping suede and leather is apples and oranges. i always say its good to just jump right in and try something. fyi suede is $20 per yard atleast and is harder to wrap then vynle or leather. you cannot wrap a whole dash in 1 peice of suede. second whatever your wrapping make sure you have alot of extra material to work with, otherwise you will cut yourself short and be 1/8" short on acorner and have to try and use it somewhere else. im speaking from experience with this stuff, good luck with whatever your doing.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Please make sure the glue you are useing is good!

thanks good lookin out

you wanna use contact cement, second wrapping suede and leather is apples and oranges. i always say its good to just jump right in and try something. fyi suede is $20 per yard atleast and is harder to wrap then vynle or leather. you cannot wrap a whole dash in 1 peice of suede. second whatever your wrapping make sure you have alot of extra material to work with, otherwise you will cut yourself short and be 1/8" short on acorner and have to try and use it somewhere else. im speaking from experience with this stuff, good luck with whatever your doing.

i seen the prices of suede i changed my mind on that didnt wanna mess up and leather the upholstery place didnt even have the color green i needed so i went to Joann's superstore they have a lot of shit in there i tell u but back on track the only thing they had in the color i needed was sum vynle 7 bucks a yard i did a few project wit it and its easy as shit to work with and sew. i wrapped my sun visors and and almost finished wrapping a console i started months ago ill post pics when i finish. but back on subject u say cant wrap a whole dash wit 1 piece would i like get to say 1/3 of the way and sew another piece to it and so on or make 2 pieces as in 1 piece is the flat part on top and 2nd piece is the front for the curves and sew that together? and thanks for the encouragement man!!