this one has some crazy lows.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

good songs imma tell is one of favs

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

W.I.C.K.E.D is the newest Twiztid cd that we been waiting over a year to be released. The End Of Days Tour is over but it was the shit. Greenbook hands down is the best twiztid cd ever made. Tech 9ne will be at GOTJ this year 09 and I can't wait.

I don't care for The Green Book as much... I thought that Mostastless was the shit of course, and Independance Day... I mean c'mon Dayton Family was on that shit!

Dude you heard any dark lotus stuff?

pretty much, Twiztid, ICP, blazed and a few others getting together

Dark Lotus is awesome! lots of good songs but i like "pass the axe"

how you gonna forget AnyBody Killa :) but yes, dark lotus is pretty much the shit ;)

Ahh yeah lets not forget Anybody Killa... the killa with a lisp haha... but that dude has some nice rhymes n flow.

• 1 month later...

Psychopathic Records, Strange Music.........Suburban Noize Records

What about

KMK

King Spade

Subnoize Souljahz

Big B

Hed PE

Boondox

Jump Steady

DJ Clay

Axe Murder Boyz

Kutt Kalhoun

Skatterman & Snug Brim

Grave Plott

Prozak

Psychopathic Rydas (gotta love the remakes)

Soopa Villianz

Zug Izland

Esham

ICP (check out haunted bumps and news at 6 o'clock, off of the tempest cd)

Keep it underground in this beach, if I missed anyone sorry...

and some other underground shyt

Grewsum

Shy One

Kid Crusher

Pyscho Jesus

Kombine

J-Dogg

Ignited

Bubbz

Lunacy 3:33

Some hit, some don't, not the same ol same ol

Holy shit ! That is some of the sickest shit I've heard in a long time ! I'm totally liking that "Serial Killaz" track.... as well as the "Need Some Help" track.

Off to download that right now :)

Can't wait to crank it ;)

Thanks man,

Fish

Edit; That freaking sucks.... Kind surprised I can't get it through my normal music source :(

Found "Need Some Help" but it's not the version in the vid above, which I like way better. Couldn't find "Serila Killaz" at all. Where can I download those ? Not saying "for free"...... I'll pay .99 cents or something for individual tracks I like (even though I'm used to paying .15 cents).

Edited by Fish Chris

In fact {and yea', I felt this needed more than just an edit, to what I already posted}

WTF is up with all these YouTube vids that don't just tell you straight up where the music for these vids came from (what CD's), and where you can buy / download that exact effing version ???

Ya' know, if I were an artist, and had my shit being played / viewed however many thousand times a day, I'd be totally cool with that.... in fact, I'd be stoked.... UNLESS of course the people watching these vids had no idea where they could actually buy my shit ! Then I'd be 1 pissed off MF !

I mean WTF ???

Fish

Oh but hey.....

I think this is a sick track too ! :)

Edited by Fish Chris