Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7 vs. JL W7

TyC2010

I have 3 12" L7's in a ported box wired to a kicker 2500.1..... My friend has ONE JL W7 wired to a JL 1000.1...... we decided to see whos was louder one day just from hearing them on random songs. I was amazed how loud the W7 was. It was just as loud as the 3 L7's. Am i doing something wrong wireing it or what. Im using 1/0 gauge hes using 4 gauge. just thought id through this out there. thanks

I have 3 12" L7's in a ported box wired to a kicker 2500.1..... My friend has ONE JL W7 wired to a JL 1000.1...... we decided to see whos was louder one day just from hearing them on random songs. I was amazed how loud the W7 was. It was just as loud as the 3 L7's. Am i doing something wrong wireing it or what. Im using 1/0 gauge hes using 4 gauge. just thought id through this out there. thanks

the w7 is a fuckin monster

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

You need to build a new box, badly. One L7 shouldn't be stomped by a W7 let alone THREE! You clearly need a new box. I've made a fool out our local audio shops owner who was running two 13W7's. I stomped his ass with my one 12" Solo X. Its in the box dude. Clearly you have way more potential there and a very nice amp. What are you running it out of; a truck, hatch, trunk? Whats you current box size, all dimentions?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Augh! Fucking prefab garbage! So much wasted space. I would definately rebuild a bigger better box. Maybe 6ft^2 tuned to 40hertz. Not sure what your listening preferences are. But even that box there should be louder than one W7. Is his W7 in a car? Whats the reading at the amp? How do you have them wired?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived