TyC2010 Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 I have 3 12" L7's in a ported box wired to a kicker 2500.1..... My friend has ONE JL W7 wired to a JL 1000.1...... we decided to see whos was louder one day just from hearing them on random songs. I was amazed how loud the W7 was. It was just as loud as the 3 L7's. Am i doing something wrong wireing it or what. Im using 1/0 gauge hes using 4 gauge. just thought id through this out there. thanks
t-money Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 I have 3 12" L7's in a ported box wired to a kicker 2500.1..... My friend has ONE JL W7 wired to a JL 1000.1...... we decided to see whos was louder one day just from hearing them on random songs. I was amazed how loud the W7 was. It was just as loud as the 3 L7's. Am i doing something wrong wireing it or what. Im using 1/0 gauge hes using 4 gauge. just thought id through this out there. thanksthe w7 is a fuckin monster 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
MATTMAN24 Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 what are ur box specs HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
cc_audio Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 I have 3 12" L7's in a ported box wired to a kicker 2500.1..... My friend has ONE JL W7 wired to a JL 1000.1...... we decided to see whos was louder one day just from hearing them on random songs. I was amazed how loud the W7 was. It was just as loud as the 3 L7's. Am i doing something wrong wireing it or what. Im using 1/0 gauge hes using 4 gauge. just thought id through this out there. thanksYou need to build a new box, badly. One L7 shouldn't be stomped by a W7 let alone THREE! You clearly need a new box. I've made a fool out our local audio shops owner who was running two 13W7's. I stomped his ass with my one 12" Solo X. Its in the box dude. Clearly you have way more potential there and a very nice amp. What are you running it out of; a truck, hatch, trunk? Whats you current box size, all dimentions? It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
cc_audio Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 the w7 is a fuckin monsterI disagree It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
TyC2010 Posted July 1, 2009 Author Report Posted July 1, 2009 ummm i dnt know the specs but ill put a picture on here. one sec.
Sampsonite Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 I disagree touche --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
cthedinger Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 my friend has 3 of the 15 inch L7s and his box is at least 4 times that size if not more and his thump and the w7 is not a beast If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
cc_audio Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 Augh! Fucking prefab garbage! So much wasted space. I would definately rebuild a bigger better box. Maybe 6ft^2 tuned to 40hertz. Not sure what your listening preferences are. But even that box there should be louder than one W7. Is his W7 in a car? Whats the reading at the amp? How do you have them wired? It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.