Wyotech- Blairsville, PA

Ive been here almost a week now so I decided to put together a small Pros and Cons list for anyone who was considering this school....btw, the rules apply on every campus so its not gonna be different in FL or w/e....

Pros-

-training is very hands on, starts out slow but progresses quickly

-get a suite with your own room (everything deadbolts)

-cable and internet are included so no extra bills to worry about

-tons of security always around.....always

-teachers are very helpful and generally enjoy working with you

-they will assign you a tutor if you fall behind to help you get things together

now the Cons-

-people here always have something to prove...like a giant high school parking lot

-egocentricity among students is at staggering levels

-cant have females in your room after 10pm (even if they are students too....yeah I know)

-security watches your every move

-dry campus even if your older than 21 (the standard these days though)

-your allowed a pocket knife but not a utility knife....?

-security is allowed to search your room while you arent home for drugs, alc, weapons, etc.

thats basically it....as you can see, Im not a huge fan of people who like to show off....but its also been brought to my attention that I am 22 years old and have reached the point where I know what I can and cant do...I dont need to impress anyone...but most of these kids are 18 years old and are still stuck in the high school mentality that they have to make a name for themselves, have never lived on there own (although this school plays off like they are on there own, IMO, inspecting and searching through rooms is HARDLY on your own) and need to set a level. for now, I just laugh it off....also, if your looking for people who do it big with audioz...not here. and if they are, most likely you'll find undynamatted trunks of prefabed 12s....

overall, Ill give the school a 8.0, the housing and admin a 6.5, and the kids a 5.0.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Your are exactly right it will be the same just about whereever you go...never really gets better....well nice list..I am sure more will come up as you go.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Archived