4th fireworks for ya! 2500$+ of Phantoms best

haha.. that was cool man

I was thinking there would be a fountain strapped to the back like a rocket, but this was cooler

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Happy 4th guys..enjoy!

hahaha thats fuckin hilarious, def. a twist to the same old shit. woulda been more interesting if the fireworks tipped over in the back of the truck, that'd be a instant youtube hit bro lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

hahaha thats fuckin hilarious, def. a twist to the same old shit. woulda been more interesting if the fireworks tipped over in the back of the truck, that'd be a instant youtube hit bro lol.

Or how about someone does something like this with an artillery shell instead of an airbag and skateboard LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Or how about someone does something like this with an artillery shell instead of an airbag and skateboard LOL

gahhh why would any one even agree to that shit?

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

what the hell was this guy thinking???

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.