1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

need the max deminsion for the bed of ur truck and how big a hole your planning on cutting.

im trying to have the box 50 in wide 50 in long and 18 in tall. and idk how big the hole should be do u lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Thats going to beat for sure. What do you plan on mids and do you have mult. batts. Love blow throughs small cabin with 15's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

for right now i have pioneer mids and highs on an audiopipe amp. and i have two optima red top batts for know. and dual alternators. yea that would be the shit if i coulds pull off a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

truck looks good nice motor, keep the pics coming

thanks bro yea im gonna get the wood and all the other stuff tomorrow but i got some sub pics for now

teamxa2-1.jpg

Talk to me about the cj5 beside your truck :)

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Talk to me about the cj5 beside your truck :)

its on some kinda 35's lol. B&M shifter. its got a straight six in it now. but soon its gonna have a 350 small block soon. its pretty bad ass. and its my moms lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

subs look sweet, do some sweet work on this blowthroughs are the shiiit

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

subs look sweet, do some sweet work on this blowthroughs are the shiiit

yea im tryin to do a decent job thats why its takin a while to do. im gettin all of the stuff to build the enclosure today

teamxa2-1.jpg

for right now i have pioneer mids and highs on an audiopipe amp. and i have two optima red top batts for know. and dual alternators. yea that would be the shit if i coulds pull off a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I dont know if you already said this but are you doing a ported box in your blow through. or a sealed. Looks good what kind of alts are they its a clean setup for sure you got there under the hood. And im a chevy man. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I dont know if you already said this but are you doing a ported box in your blow through. or a sealed. Looks good what kind of alts are they its a clean setup for sure you got there under the hood. And im a chevy man. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

yea its gonna be a slot port. there just some from auto zone so far i just wanted to see if the setup would work but ill get some nice ones soon. yea its all good some chevys are nice too

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived