1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

ok guys, i got the amps hooked up for right now with only 500 amps of fusing do im taking it real easy. they are roughly gain matched. I am being very careful with the subs and everything,

I managed to get a 149.17 out of it so far, legal sealed on the dash. O and my peak is still 35hz :) lol

amps wired up

amps.jpg

and the score so far.

14917-1.jpg

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

nice job man. get that 150! :peepwall::popcorn:

thank you very much. it is bare bones right now. just put the amos in and matched them as best as I could. you will see a 150+ out of this truck very soon. :drinks:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok I did a little more work today. got the proper fusing in and got everything cleaned up a little. still no cabin port or paneling.

how it sits now

newest.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Ok got a little video from today.

some pretty decent windshield flex in there if you can spot it lol. camera man was shaking. also there are some random ass bubbles coming from my windshield gasket wtf, you can spot those as well.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Great to see you still going on this build. I've been watching for a minute. :D

Vid is Nice!!! & so Close to that 150! :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Great to see you still going on this build. I've been watching for a minute. :D

Vid is Nice!!! & so Close to that 150! :good:

lol yea this thing will be going on forever. Ill get that 150 yet. it has come a long way cant stop here ,thanks for watching man. :drinks:

teamxa2-1.jpg

still a ford #ijs lol =D

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

You will get it soon, no doubt. Tweak here and there and you got it!

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Archived