1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

How hard would it be to drop the speaker wire down through the cab floor and up into the box through the floor of the bed? Just an opinion on "Cleaning up the wiring" ;) looks great all around

I had a 75 F-100 with a 351M-400 in it, hurst t-handle shifter with 410 gears. No Traction at all... lol

Keep the updates coming, im subscribed to your build log

when i put the panels back in for the final time the wires will be hidden. lol yea i dont get ay traction either. and cool ill keep them coming. :good:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

What did you do with the old flame basket ap subs?

well i sold the good one, and i still have the basket and motor from the blown one

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

makes me wanna kick myself for selling my '67 I got from my dad, owned by my family since it was new :(

nice gauges btw :)

you can kick me when you are done i had a 66 longbed. dropped a 460 in with a 9 in rear. i bought it for $600 and i sold the 351cl that was in it for $500. i loved that truck. i sold it cause the wifey says it wasnt practical. and i got divorced and told her the same thing.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

ok a few more updates. redid my big 3 with DB 0 awg wire, more sound deadening and started work on the panels.

PICT0039-1.jpg

PICT0040-1.jpg

PICT0041-1.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

PICT0043-1.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

nick and clean truck.

thanks a lot bro. still has some work to be done, but its getting there.

teamxa2-1.jpg

this may sound like a dumb question. but my cousin had a 78 f100 with a blowthru and it sound pretty damn good. he had

4 12's but the only thing was it sounded like a tin can inside. he had deadened everywhere it just had a weird tin type of echo.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

this may sound like a dumb question. but my cousin had a 78 f100 with a blowthru and it sound pretty damn good. he had

4 12's but the only thing was it sounded like a tin can inside. he had deadened everywhere it just had a weird tin type of echo.

idk mine doesn't sound like that at all. the only spots that i haven't deadened are the sides of the truck. I've done the roof, the floor, the firewall, and the back wall twice.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived