Yup, yup.....AMD = ATi (A merger that never should have happened, but atleast AMD is just now showing profit from this merger. AMD was KING back in the AMD athlon64 days (03-06 era) no one could touch the performance of an AMD cpu that we all grew up to love and enjoy. Intel came out the closet with the "Core" series cpus and put AMD back under the covers ever since 06. AMD cpus to this very day are very innovative pieces of hardware, BUT ARE NOT AS FAST AS THE Corei7 CPU for obvious reasons. I hate it when people, say, "AMD is shit for gaming and for this and that" Well, games now a days are MUCH MORE GPU bound then cpu limited since todays games are intended to be played at resolutions greater then 1600 X xxxx. I can game all day on a PhenomII 955/965 cpu @ 3.33GHz, then play the same game at the same res, with all the same PC specs on a Corei7 CPU @ 3.33GHz (Very modest OC's for these CPU's) and the FPS are nearly identical. Of course there are some areas that the Intel CPU will be 3-5% faster, and in some VERY STRANGE cases where there might be a 10-15% increase, but it washes out in the end cause i've seen the PhenomII outperform the Corei7.......................It is all about the built in memory controllers bandwidth (which the corei7 CLEARLY wins over the PhenomII, and the way HTT works) Some things like AMD, some like Intel.... Complete wash in the end for the most part. Ok, im done.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yup, yup.....AMD = ATi (A merger that never should have happened, but atleast AMD is just now showing profit from this merger. AMD was KING back in the AMD athlon64 days (03-06 era) no one could touch the performance of an AMD cpu that we all grew up to love and enjoy. Intel came out the closet with the "Core" series cpus and put AMD back under the covers ever since 06. AMD cpus to this very day are very innovative pieces of hardware, BUT ARE NOT AS FAST AS THE Corei7 CPU for obvious reasons. I hate it when people, say, "AMD is shit for gaming and for this and that" Well, games now a days are MUCH MORE GPU bound then cpu limited since todays games are intended to be played at resolutions greater then 1600 X xxxx. I can game all day on a PhenomII 955/965 cpu @ 3.33GHz, then play the same game at the same res, with all the same PC specs on a Corei7 CPU @ 3.33GHz (Very modest OC's for these CPU's) and the FPS are nearly identical. Of course there are some areas that the Intel CPU will be 3-5% faster, and in some VERY STRANGE cases where there might be a 10-15% increase, but it washes out in the end cause i've seen the PhenomII outperform the Corei7.......................It is all about the built in memory controllers bandwidth (which the corei7 CLEARLY wins over the PhenomII, and the way HTT works) Some things like AMD, some like Intel.... Complete wash in the end for the most part. Ok, im done.

Thats good info for me to store in my brain, thanks for informing me!! :good: :good: