Sundown Audio

Older RF T10001bd

siucsaluki11

So i got a buddy who has a lightly used 10001bd. Its an older model, ill get a pic of it when i get back from vacation. Its slightly used, it hasnt seen power in years. He was gunna hook it up to his 2 HX2 Power 10s but never did it. He told me hed sell it to me for $100, sounds lilke a good deal to me. I know its in working condition, well, it was when it was last installed, shit hit hard too. Im going to be putting the amp on a LV4 XL 18. How much power do these things really make? Not the rated 1000, just lookin for an estimate. He bought it off a friend of his and doesnt have the birthsheet. Anyways, thanks in advance for your answers.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

thats a good deal for that amp but i would sell it and buy a slightly bigger amp for that xl.

my .02

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

in the long run thats the plan, but for the time being, i had a JBL GTO1400.1 lined up for a great price, but im waitin on the money from a shoot i was in that i won my class in an event in to come, or my system to sell so i can buy it, and i guess he has another guy who is interested. IF that amp is still around when i get my money right, im buyin it for sure. But if not, cant aruge with a 10001bd right? I know the XL will handle more, got a deal on an XL too (buyin a blown one and re-coning it. I was originally going to go with a LV4 on about 1kw, but decided i know that im gunna wanna upgrade, so why not go straight to the XL?

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

well, good to know. I know they do more than rated power, was just wondering about how much more than rated they do.

Archived