Second Skin Audio

help me decide!

well, i'm saying forget the Q Power because of 2in VC. so i have 2 choices. and i'm going to go with 1 of these 2. 2 Hifonics 12's or 1 CVR 15'? the 15 is a tiny bit out of my range, but that just means i'll have to wait another week or so to get it. so which do you guys think? the amp i will be getting will be a Hifonics BXI12010D so either way, it'll be the same power.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Save your money longer and buy something better than kicker and hiffonics. It will pay off in the end.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Save your money longer and buy something better than kicker and hiffonics. It will pay off in the end.

well still, this is a temp system going in a minivan. i won't be putting this in my truck when i get it. these will probably be sold again as a matter of fact. so i'm not planning on spending much.

EDIT: they will only be in for about a year or so. not much more.

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well still, this is a temp system going in a minivan. i won't be putting this in my truck when i get it. these will probably be sold again as a matter of fact. so i'm not planning on spending much.

EDIT: they will only be in for about a year or so. not much more.

I'd go with the kicker then. I don't like hifonics

Edited by Basshead08

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

I'd go with the kicker then. I don't like hifonics

alright. however, what i forgot to mention, was that after i get the amp, i will get one more set/one more of them. so either 2 more Hifonics = 4 or another Kicker = 2. so it'll be 2 15's or 4 12"s. but may i ask, why don't you like hifonics? just curious.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Just never really cared for them. Kicker is a better quality product imho.

okay, what i'm gonna say may be kinda stupid, and i'm probably gonna get something over it, but i'd also like flex. so which would cause more? the 2 12"s for cone area, or the 1 15" for.....some other reason. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Cone area, box, power, vehicle will all come into play for flex.

2 12"s will have more cone area, the box idk yet, power is a Hifonics BXI12010D and it's a Minivan. lol

does that sound good to everybody? i think it does. probably tuned to 33HZ or so.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300