Second Skin Audio

anyone wanna help me design a box 4 6 subs

none, a t=line is all port. Otherwise youll just have a big ass ported box. A tline for 4 12s or 2 15s will be huge. The one i designed for my 2 12s was gigantic, so im just gunna go with a single 18.

newtlineforclarions.jpg

wow thank you.

none, a t=line is all port. Otherwise youll just have a big ass ported box. A tline for 4 12s or 2 15s will be huge. The one i designed for my 2 12s was gigantic, so im just gunna go with a single 18.

newtlineforclarions.jpg

just wonderin r u able to do a hairtrick with that?

havent built it. Not sure im going to. From my understanding it takes quite a bit to do a hairtrick. I may build it for shits and giggles. But i may be selling my current setup to get an 18 and a new amp

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

havent built it. Not sure im going to. From my understanding it takes quite a bit to do a hairtrick. I may build it for shits and giggles. But i may be selling my current setup to get an 18 and a new amp

ok. cause thats one of the things im goin 4. thats why i want so many subs. haha

4 subs in a T-line is going to be huge. What kinda jeep is it? Safe to say be prepared to lose the back seats or wall it off i would assume. the subs must all be alligned with one another and your port is going to be = to that of the cone area. Ill do one for ya, its gunna cost ya a bit though. And im not so sure its going to fit in your car, id need the max dimmensions the box could be. If i cant make it work, you dont get charged, simple as that. You wont get charged for just the design, once you get the cutsheet and dimmensions, its no longer free though.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

and i gotta get off for a bit, computer needs to be charged.

and i gotta get off for a bit, computer needs to be charged.

ok. i wanna try to make one. haha. and im out of money anyways im turning 15 in a couple months and this is gonna b my first car it was my moms old car im gettin it freeand its been sitting outside of my dads shop 4 about 10 years so it needs a lot of work put into it. im gonna have to put about $1000 into it just to make it street legal. its an 84 wagoneer, it needs a lot of body work theres a bunch rust spots and i wanna give it a new paintjob and its gonna need some new interior cause the old stuff its like a worn burgundy color and it doesnt look very good. its a huge project. and im wondering wat u mean about them bein aligned? so i cant put them in a square shape? i no i dont have enough room to have the aligned so im gonna have to use the 15s.

Edited by kenton

by aligned i mean this

newtlineforclarions.jpg

vs not aligned

tlineforclarion.jpg

From what i understand, the subs must be aligned to stay in phase otherwise its gunna sound like shit.

Edited by siucsaluki11