DNASTY01 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 pics pics pics!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz
basshead4life Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 awesome work man but the shitty part is you finished a day late to make this months system of the month oh well im pretty sure youll have the entire forum vote for you next month Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
reppin dat shit Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 fap fap fap fap fap damn that build goes hard
Tyan Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 so r the power problems that u had @ T17 finnaly sorted out ?? any more testin done my VIDEOS
TechSys Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 1997. Hey I saw the thread you started on Peters forum. I registered to try and reply to it. You must have caught me sleeping in my PM.. Wanted to put people straight on there. Oh well, I guess the jurys out on the build/design No problem. As I've said (I think), I'm very much interested in this type of design. Ive been on just about every forum that has had it posted, just reading in case I missed something here. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
BigPimpin91 Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 I just came. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
X_PHO Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 That'll do.. BRAVO!!! SIR BRAVO!!! I bet the vids will be just as impressive....
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 OMFG. That sir is grade a work. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.