Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

Any iPhone vids

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

Posted

I think he means will you post links so he can see from his iphone lol

Doh.. Sorry I'll get up individual links for iphone users later..

I read pages 1 to 39 and my mind was blown every page!

I love this build and will continue to follow it!

Well thank you :)

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

33hz2.jpg

With the old 88 cube enclosure roughly with a 28Hz tuning. I never got the max SPL with the old box the low note caused several screens to blow out. I suspect it would have been couple more tenths. I'll never know what would have been unless I reverse the volume reduction mods.

39hzpeak1.jpg

After reducing from 88 cubes to 63 cubes, with roughly 33Hz tuning. No longer breaking screens. It does 159 roughly from 30-43Hz. Not clamped it, thats going to be next week when I can spend more time on it.

Thats the current baseline. Lots of work is planned, when I get time :)

All tests were done dB drag sealed up. No RPMs were used just the van on Idle.

Thanks.

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...