Ok so now its pretty much decided that I'm getting a Mazda 3. Well heres the thing, instead of getting an upgraded stock system, I was going to take the 1500 dollars or so and use that for my aftermarket system, well I don't know if my family can make the second payment. Were planning on putting a 2000 dollar downpayment towards the car and stuff but we don't know we an extra 1500 dollars right than to buy the system. Anyways, the upgraded stock system is the Bose system with 10 speakers maximum output 242 watts. Now from what I hear Bose usually sounds pretty nice from what I hear, but I keep reading reviews and this and that about the Bose scam and how the speakers suck. Is this true, and are Bose speakers really just all mids? If I were to actually get an aftermarket system, It would take a year or two to finally get all the pieces for my final system which the subs and amp would be last... I just want to know if you guys know anything about the bose scam and what you would all do.

Ok so now its pretty much decided that I'm getting a Mazda 3. Well heres the thing, instead of getting an upgraded stock system, I was going to take the 1500 dollars or so and use that for my aftermarket system, well I don't know if my family can make the second payment. Were planning on putting a 2000 dollar downpayment towards the car and stuff but we don't know we an extra 1500 dollars right than to buy the system. Anyways, the upgraded stock system is the Bose system with 10 speakers maximum output 242 watts. Now from what I hear Bose usually sounds pretty nice from what I hear, but I keep reading reviews and this and that about the Bose scam and how the speakers suck. Is this true, and are Bose speakers really just all mids? If I were to actually get an aftermarket system, It would take a year or two to finally get all the pieces for my final system which the subs and amp would be last... I just want to know if you guys know anything about the bose scam and what you would all do.

So is the 1500 like a cash back deal I would never get into a a situation where you can afford the vehicle finances are pretty important im fortunate that I dont have to worry about them but don't get in over your head man

i heard all it is due to the fact of the enclosure that it sounds great.see why they alwyas say box and install can make or break a system.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

from wut i hear...i hear bose uses shitty speakers and tunes/eq's the living shit out of them to make them sound good but bose system does sound pretty good id just get the bose system and add subs to it later on down the road...ive heard the bose system in many cars before and they all sounded pretty damn good for stock system...except in my moms escalade...its lacking the low end bass

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

"no highs, no lows, it must be Bose"

lol I have the Bose 9 speaker setup in my Tahoe.

it isn't bad... they aren't too harsh it feels balanced to me.

if you cannot get your setup right away at the very least get yourself a new head unit.

that is where your speakers will lack. for most Bose users including myself it was night and day.

then if you get a little bit more I bought a $50 Clarion EQ that made my speakers actually come to life.

I say get the Bose so you aren't stuck with a completely horrible factory system.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

So is the 1500 like a cash back deal I would never get into a a situation where you can afford the vehicle finances are pretty important im fortunate that I dont have to worry about them but don't get in over your head man

Well since were former Mazda buyers, we might get a 1000 dollars back which would be the only way I would get a aftermarket system. See if we get the bose, its part of the payment so we can pay it off over 5 years where if I get the aftermarket stuff, you need it right than. The speakers I was planning on getting were 4 alpine type s component with the the tweeters and crossovers, and my cousin has two kicker 6x9 he never uses and would sell them to me for 20 bucks or so. If I were to do this, the cost would be 500 or so bucks for the just the speakers and would probably get the subs later on. But I'm just curious if the alpines would sound better, from videos Ive seen, they do but thats a video. And I also don't know if a Kenwood headunit could power all of those speakers...

from wut i hear...i hear bose uses shitty speakers and tunes/eq's the living shit out of them to make them sound good but bose system does sound pretty good id just get the bose system and add subs to it later on down the road...ive heard the bose system in many cars before and they all sounded pretty damn good for stock system...except in my moms escalade...its lacking the low end bass

Yeah, I've heard bose and someone tried telling me there moms Monte Carlo stock system bumped, I listend, it didnt.