Sonic Electronix

i have the 2000.1 BAMF and i myself found it to be worth what i paid for it not disapointed but please note as others with tell you power acoustik do not put the power they state, how much less power well that depens who you talk to, i haven't seen anyone post info from clapping one of these to find out for sure how many rms it puts out but i got 1 BAMF 2000.1 powering 2 alpine type-r 10's 4 ohm dvc's ran to amp at one ohm and i'm pretty happy with how they sound

just my 2 cents on them

chances are those amps will not put out what they say.

hell they don't even say how much they will put out on that site.

as you get into car audio more your selection of product will be based on a number of things including customer service and who stands behind their product.

Jacob at Sundown is great to deal with and he's on this forum so its not going to be hard to find a solution to any problems you have with your amp.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

if you are planning on running the dc's like you said you could also talk to rusty and get a price on a dc amp, theres alot of amps out there i'd say take your time figure out just what you want and go from there, i'm sure Jacob and Rusty as well will give you any info you want to know about their amps.

as for the power acoustik i can say for sure i'm not getting the 1200rms at 1 ohm like it says, but i can't say for sure just how much i'm getting etheir since i have no way to champ the amp.

just take your time with it, the amp is big part of your system and you shouldn't rush into picking one :)

i have the 2000.1 BAMF and i myself found it to be worth what i paid for it not disapointed but please note as others with tell you power acoustik do not put the power they state, how much less power well that depens who you talk to, i haven't seen anyone post info from clapping one of these to find out for sure how many rms it puts out but i got 1 BAMF 2000.1 powering 2 alpine type-r 10's 4 ohm dvc's ran to amp at one ohm and i'm pretty happy with how they sound

just my 2 cents on them

if you are planning on running the dc's like you said you could also talk to rusty and get a price on a dc amp, theres alot of amps out there i'd say take your time figure out just what you want and go from there, i'm sure Jacob and Rusty as well will give you any info you want to know about their amps.

as for the power acoustik i can say for sure i'm not getting the 1200rms at 1 ohm like it says, but i can't say for sure just how much i'm getting etheir since i have no way to champ the amp.

just take your time with it, the amp is big part of your system and you shouldn't rush into picking one :)

lol its clamp buddy but you are right.

the 3 companies I listed above are good all around in product, customer service and durability.

you can't lose.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

lol its clamp buddy but you are right.

the 3 companies I listed above are good all around in product, customer service and durability.

you can't lose.

opps, lol well its safe to say i'm not always spelling what i'm trying to say, also i'm not great at spelling. but you got what i was saying :)

but ya anyways :pardon:

hifonics tends to be overrated... but there cheap.. and thats what you get i would recommend crunch rather then hifonics.... but if you had to chose between sundown and hifonics? if you can afford it...go sundown... quality stuff... jus ask anybody here...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

DC makes amps?! Link? :unknw

Edited by Basshead08

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg