Weightlifting/ Workout

Have yall ever heard of or watched any of ronnie colmans videos? guy is rediculous haha YEA BUDDY LIGHT WEIGHT LIGHT WEIGHT! NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ziOhn-rD7Y

Hes got some beat in his truck to, watch about 1:30 into it

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Thanks man! sadly, I must admit that I suck at the last days precontest - anything that involves water/sodium/and low carbs works bad for me...diuretics make stuff even worse...I shot the pic the morning after I believe - after I had like 20 hours to eat anything that wasn't nailed down and drink all the water I could get my hands on...hence the full and vascular look....it's not something that would work on stage as I have quite a bit of water under my skin there....well it would, but would take a super-strict diet for much longer than I did last time out. This was like 7 or 8 weeks of dieting - I actually didn't plan on doing the contest, but the guys at the gym were all like - go for it you're almost on the money... I'm gonna stop there, as it would be long boring read LOL

BB'ng is def a hard sport, physically and mentaly....very hard to stay focused at times, but very rewarding in terms of it being more about what you went through and how you got there then the actual result.

Convected, you have a very good frame for bodybuilding...you're way wide in the shoulders and back. you know that it will take time to really fill that frame out, but when you do you'll do some damage for sure

yeah I know about those last days I always look right on two weeks before the show then I get all crazy with carbs,sodium, and water depleation and end up looking skinny and flat then after the show when I start eating like crazy I look awesome until everything starts to spill over. I think its because I have a naturally skinny body and a very fast matebolism and I acturally diet to hard. My body for some reason like and responds well to carbs and when I cut them out to try to get as dry as possible I loose crazy weight and look flat. with that being said I will be beasting my way up to 260+ where I can diet down and try to obtain that super lean stringy look look and still have muscle mass on me. Being 6'2" I need to weigh more than 238 in the off sesion to compete and acturally look impressive on stage in my opinion I loose to much mass tring to get bone dry, stringy, and striated. Next time i diet down I think it will be a long diet maybe 16-20 weeks so i can come down gradegually and hopefully sustain more muscle mass. and dieting longer will give me time to play with my diet more and see what my body responds more/better to.

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

abs? i have always done pretty much the same thing,just swap it up and do it backwards everynow an then to confuse things.

but for abs ive always done the p90x "ab ripper x" program...its brutal

And legs i do. .well besides cardio " running/walking/stairmaster and bike" on leg day i do lunges,regular squats,hack squates,calf raise machine,standing calf raises,leg extension,hamstring curls. .i think thats about it

whats up 98, why you leave out the front squats??

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

can any of you beasts tell me how to boost my nitric oxide level before and during workouts? im looking for the most natural way to do so!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

can any of you beasts tell me how to boost my nitric oxide level before and during workouts? im looking for the most natural way to do so!

do you mean natural like over the coner supplements or natural like food you can eat to naturally boost nitric oxide levels??

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

abs? i have always done pretty much the same thing,just swap it up and do it backwards everynow an then to confuse things.

but for abs ive always done the p90x "ab ripper x" program...its brutal

And legs i do. .well besides cardio " running/walking/stairmaster and bike" on leg day i do lunges,regular squats,hack squates,calf raise machine,standing calf raises,leg extension,hamstring curls. .i think thats about it

Cool, cool, I'll try that out.

do you mean natural like over the coner supplements or natural like food you can eat to naturally boost nitric oxide levels??

mainly food... before i add another supplement to my cycle!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

mainly food... before i add another supplement to my cycle!

To the best of my knowledge you can eat fish, nuts, fruit, dairy, beans, lean cuts of meat, and soy products. They are high in L-arginine and L-citrulline which are amino acids this will increase your nitric oxide levels naturally!!

I hope this helps you out burrito!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

LOL cause im a panzy,thanks for calling me out on that,i will be sure to do them thursday!!

LOL I hated them at first too but they really work

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived