Weightlifting/ Workout

O i have a question, So I have a very broad frame from my shoulders down to my hip, which really kills me for a good lat spread, Im still chubby around the waist, its where the rest of my fat is sitting right now, Any way i could really broaden my upper back and shrink my waist down, I mean i know if i get my back big enough it will make my waist look smaller, But what could i do to help out my obliques areas and my lower stomach cuz it seems like no matter what i do i carry fat there bad. I know this is gonna have a lot to do with diet and cardio, But also what could i implement into my workout to help burn a little more off these areas, I would try weighted workouts but im afraid its gonna just cause them to get even larger and make me look chubbier. :(

I would say you could do some hanging leg raises, but I would stay away from any weighted exercise for you ab/ obliques. And make sure you wear a weight bult while doing legs ( any squat movement or lunge) this will also help keep you midsection from growing more. I don't know if your do any pull ups but I wive by them for bringing up my lats you can incoperate them into your back day to help bring out your lats I normally do them first on my back day

And for your question kentb you will have to experiment with incoperating new qxercises. but like said above diet along with cardio and weight training will bring the fastest results.

you can try doing Tri's- kick backs, skual crushers, and get a chair and do some dips

Bi's- your limited to regular curls, hammer curlrs, etc....

chest- push ups ( hands in different places like 25 diamond, 25 regular, 25 wide) you can dro fly's with your dumbells

back -really just pull ups and chin ups

shoulders- front raises, side raises, dumbel press

legs- walking lungs with dumbells

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

convict i pmed u, are any power bar ( protein bars) good to eat as a meal like say breakfast?? and ive been hearing creatine is bs??? one more question lol i heard ur not suposed to do push excercises an pulls in the same day?

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

convict i pmed u, are any power bar ( protein bars) good to eat as a meal like say breakfast?? and ive been hearing creatine is bs??? one more question lol i heard ur not suposed to do push excercises an pulls in the same day?

I replyed and I wouldn't supplement a protein bar for a meal unless I had to if thats all you got time for then by all means yes eat it. And creatine is creatine it does its job I always take it after work outs it has alot of sugar ( unless you take pure creatine but it take cell teck) in it and I like to get an insulin spike after work outs. I also take amino's and glutimine with it. well I take glutimine all throught the day to help with recovery. As far as for the push pull ? I do it most of the time but I always chang up my rutine variety will keep you growing your body gets used to things real fast so u got to change things up to keep it responding. somebody will always say something doesn't work and it may not work for them and it may work for you no two bodies are the same so you have to find out what works for you!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived