Siete_Cinqo Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 Blue- rasberry is good.. but in all reality.. bcaa's and creatine are a waste of your dollar. If you eat solid food everyday and drink a gallon to two gallons a day your golden! Lol! Good luck getting 5 grams of creatine from food.. I get up Mon-Thur at 5:30 and lift for an hour before work and have been in a bulking phase I'm up to 198lbs my heaviest weight of my life, I've always weighed between 125-170, weighed 98lbs in the 8th grade broke my arm lifting, came back and was awarded the outstanding athletes's perserverance award for overcoming obstacles, graduated weighing 125 and benched 315 all natural, now at 35 I just lift everyday to be an example for my kids and to stay in shape, Bodybuilding.com is having a buy two get one free on MuscleMilk, I just bought me some... Damn! 315 @ 125 is amazing! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
doodcody Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 as for as creatine goes it really depends on the person to its benefits.. i never see any results. I live in Las Vegas so i go to mr olympia every year and all the big guys say the same thing just depends on the person.. as far as bcaa's go yeh they are awesome and definitely work ill admit but i havent used any in probably six months and i dont feel like i am missing out. AND according to my advanced molecular biology professor creatine is a complete joke. Im not saying she is right but ive never seen someone laugh so hard at something and i trust someone with a phd in molecular biology over anyone who backs a product.
Siete_Cinqo Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 That's because THE big guys are on something much better. Supplementing BCAA's do nothing major to me be it's easier to get a gallon and half of water down with and if it helps with burning fat instead muscle during HIT then even better. Creatine has worked for me, that's what matters to me most. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
nautical7 Posted February 11, 2012 Report Posted February 11, 2012 Been slow in here so I figured I'd put this video here. I was looking for new songs for my workouts and saw how this guy exercises. Wonder how long until he really screws something up.
optical Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 Up to 143 lbs and 175 on my bench. Tried something new the other day. body-weight squats 20 10 rep body-weight squats with 2-5 seconds in between each set. That followed by stair climbing for a minute and was burning for a warm up
Twostrokeking Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 Okay guys I need help, I am turning 16 in 11 days I have been running with my buddy at LEAST 1 mile mon-thurs for 2 weeks. I know it hasn't been long and all but I haven't lost one pound.. I am not fat at all I'm 6' tall and 200 pounds, when I sit down I get rolls at look fat, I want a 6 pack SOOOOOO bad. Anyways I cant go to the gym for a few weeks until I get my license so all I can do is run. I am trying to eat a little healthier as I hate all fruits and Most vegtables.. What do I do guys! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
nautical7 Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 ^ From what I've found and learned is that getting abs like you want is probably based 90% on your diet. Your body fat needs to be pretty low as well to see the results. What I have done is work out the abs once a week and do a lot of cardio. 5 days a week of some form of cardio for 20-30 min max seems to help, but don't try and do too much too fast, stay safe.
optical Posted February 14, 2012 Report Posted February 14, 2012 You gotta burn more than you eat. Everyone's got abs under that stubborn belly fat. Try working on your abs 3 times. Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Hit them hard dont just do 1 set of sit ups and think you are good. When i started my ab routine was 3x1 minute planks followed 3x1 minute jackknifes followed by 3x1 minute leg raises on the bench or ground. And my last exercise I am not exactly sure what it was called but I would lay on the bench or ground if you don't got a bench and put a weight in between your ankles lay flat and hold your legs up just high enough so that the weight clears the ground. Thats what i did and i had abs in less than 3 months
Siete_Cinqo Posted February 14, 2012 Report Posted February 14, 2012 Heavy ass Dead lifts and heavy ass squats will strengthen the abs. Ask Baron of bass on here, he was working out with me and we NEVER did ab isolated exercises so he wondered why the hell his abs where coming out. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
optical Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 As of late my shoulder has just been killing me when i do anything requiring motion with little to no resistance. I notice it the most when i bench the very outer part of the inside of the shoulder gives me great pain. Has anyone experienced anything similar? I have been trying to find a joint pill that i can take but have not done to much research.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.