OrionStang Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Hardest thing to do is start. Now keep it going. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Hardest thing to do is start. Now keep it going. I know haha, I got tempted to eat the rest of my bday cake and I was like nope! Getting on the treadmill instead. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Take a bite of that cake then drop the rest in the trash. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Its gone already someone else ate it lol. I had a grilled chicken breast and about 15 pieces of broccoli for dinner. Same thing as lunch. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 2, 2012 Report Posted May 2, 2012 Do a lot of research online for healthy, but tasty recipes. You will quit if you eat the same thing over and over. Menshealth.com has a ton of good recipes. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Do a lot of research online for healthy, but tasty recipes. You will quit if you eat the same thing over and over. Menshealth.com has a ton of good recipes. Will do! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Do a lot of research online for healthy, but tasty recipes. You will quit if you eat the same thing over and over. Menshealth.com has a ton of good recipes. Will do! When I had to drop some weight to enlist in the Army, I ate the same breakfast, lunch and snacks every day. But I ate what Moms was cooking for dinner every night, in moderation. It helped to curb the cravings. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Do a lot of research online for healthy, but tasty recipes. You will quit if you eat the same thing over and over. Menshealth.com has a ton of good recipes. Will do! When I had to drop some weight to enlist in the Army, I ate the same breakfast, lunch and snacks every day. But I ate what Moms was cooking for dinner every night, in moderation. It helped to curb the cravings. Yeah i still live with my parents so I eat what ever they cook for dinner. But I have been eating egg whites and plain oatmeal for breakfast, Some type of grilled chicken and veggies for lunch then what ever they make for dinner. Down 4lbs so far. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Just because i'm bored; Wake up: 6am Breakfast 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal (dry measure) and a cup of black coffee Run 2 miles Breakfast 2: 3 eggs and 3 sausage links Snack: A big salad with a ton of different veggies and some beef jerky Lunch: Two 1/3lb beef patties with onion, tomato, and mustard. Lift weights Protein shake OR Tuna salad (1 can tuna in water, chopped onion, DILL relish, 1 Tbl olive oil mayo) w/ a couple whole wheat crackers. Dinner (whatever you want; watch the serving size) Before bed: Shake (2 scoops of protein powder, 1 cup frozen berries, 1 cup water) SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 VERY IMPORTANT Don't weigh yourself every day. Once a week only, the daily fluctuations can drive you crazy. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.