Weightlifting/ Workout

Actually only used legal supplements and prohormones at the time. And ate like a fucking horse.

Your lifts are good for your age and weight. Pretty low BF too. Keep doing what you're doing, you got a few good years of natural hormones left.

I don't know your body structure/type, but as a rule of thumb, its ok to let bf% go up if you want to add strength, but keep it below 18%.

What are your 3 max's right now? And have you heard of or tried wave training?

I'm trying out a brosplit at the moment Just to see how that goes and if I'm not getting sufficient gains I'll switch to something like macdows.

Right now I'm at a 290 bench, 405 squat pretty close to depth(never seen my squat but I've been told its Just about there) and 405 pull.

Deadlift is lagging because I tore a muscle in my lower back last year from improper form. I'm Working on it though. I've been doing sumo because conventional still gives me back pain.

And I was watching a video about wave training is that where you keep adding weight and back down when you plateau then add again?

Post a video of your deadlift form. Your pain could very well be from improper form rather than something torn. If it is from something torn in your back, then continuing to deadlift would be a bad idea as it could harm you PERMANENTLY.

post a video of your squat too.

Solid numbers though.

The doctor I went to concluded it was a small tear and I was in physical therapy for months.That was last year and I've only recently begun pulling again.

And I know it seems like I don't squat to depth because of my deadlift Max but I can assured you it's pretty darn close :)

I try my best to have perfect form bow though, No more injures for me after the last one.. my form was AWFUL before because I thought more weight<form.

i didn't mean to insinuate that you didn't squat to depth, it would just be an impressive lift in general that i'm sure a lot of people would like to see.

I consider to depth to be squatting parallel to the ground. Though, i personally, squat ATG as it yields the most MU-R.

Very common mistake made by lifters in all stages is ego. Form is paramount.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I agree. I Just wanted to clarify because those numbers hint to a half squat in my mind. Lol.

I've tried ATG in the past and it defiantly is a much more involving movement. Actually yesterday I was talking to my without buddies about maybe switching over.I would have to adjust though because if I tried complete ATG (butt to ankles) at the moment I would probably only be able to muster a few of 315.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I agree. I Just wanted to clarify because those numbers hint to a half squat in my mind. Lol.

I've tried ATG in the past and it defiantly is a much more involving movement. Actually yesterday I was talking to my without buddies about maybe switching over.I would have to adjust though because if I tried complete ATG (butt to ankles) at the moment I would probably only be able to muster a few of 315.

Are you training for strength or mass? if interested, i could give you very direct advice to help you reach your goals quickly.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Are you training for strength or mass? if interested, i could give you very direct advice to help you reach your goals quickly.
Here is the split I'm currently doing.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/power-muscle-burn-5-day-powerbuilding-split.html

Its a bit of hypertrophy mixed with low Rep lifts for strength

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

He has more than a few years of good hormones left, his hormones aren't even near peaking yet as far as maximal test production is concerned. how many guys in their 20's do you see as IFBB pro's?

Got any pics of you at 5'11 190, probably look pretty dope if you're truly 13-14% bodyfat.

Totally missed this post. I'll post up a pic. (No homo)

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/power-muscle-burn-5-day-powerbuilding-split.html

I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever, but whoever wrote that routine needs to be slapped.

I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever, but whoever wrote that routine needs to be slapped.

None taken at all, sir. Advice would be swell- i'm young and learning.

Pic as promised.

dwuo29.jpg

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

None taken at all, sir. Advice would be swell- i'm young and learning.

Pic as promised.

dwuo29.jpg

i don't know about 14% bf, but REGARDLESS, you look great for 18 years old, you look great in general. i see much potential here.

I can work with this =]

you have a pm coming.

That program sucks for power lifting. Ill be back on in a couple hours, with a template for increasing the main lifts.

Yeah, it's more of a hypertrophy routine. But my goal isn't strictly powerlifting. It is also to gain strength.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't mean to type mass

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL