Second Skin Audio

box calculator

i need a box calculator that can do more than one sub, sub size , and, can do the slot port in the middle

thanks

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

? that should work for just about any box calculator. you use the dimensions to make the box big enough to fit the appropriate number/size of speakers. but check out my calculator :) the link to download is in my sig. it will do everthing you're looking to do

? that should work for just about any box calculator. you use the dimensions to make the box big enough to fit the appropriate number/size of speakers. but check out my calculator :) the link to download is in my sig. it will do everthing you're looking to do

idk y but it wont work with my setup, i use Linux

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

........dont bump topics like that either. you JUST posted it a minute ago. everyone isnt going to flock to your post, and it's not going to fall 100 pages behind. give it a while

aight. im just really anxious to get this build goin lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

ah :( it's made from visual basic, so it will only work on windows

yea linux is a pain like that. but i think i can get5 the RE calculator to work. but maybe you can help me design the box

teamxa2-1.jpg

shouldnt be a problem. RE calc isnt 100%, but it's fairly close. then with the slot port, just move it to the middle when building it.

EDIT: what will be going in the box? and what tuning are you looking to get?

Edited by ExpoSport

shouldnt be a problem. RE calc isnt 100%, but it's fairly close. then with the slot port, just move it to the middle when building it.

EDIT: what will be going in the box? and what tuning are you looking to get?

yea thats what i was gonna do. its gonna be two 15in audiobahn flame compression subs. im lookin to do like in between SPL and SQ so around 32 Hz. i have a build started and some pics. its the 1976 f100 blowthrough. theres pics of the truck and subs in there

teamxa2-1.jpg