forgot to mention, to also help boost up speed, turn it on high performance, instead of power saver.. thru the battery option.. if you can

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

forgot to mention, to also help boost up speed, turn it on high performance, instead of power saver.. thru the battery option.. if you can

yep always have it on performance, i always have it plugged in anyway lol

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

just do what we told you prior to reinstalling it bro.. read thru all of it and disable all that stuff and see if its faster, you also have to restart your comp as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

oh, one more thing, it it normal for your computer to misread hard drive space, because mine said 127 gbs free thismorning, then it went to 125gb free then now its at 119gbs free, and i didnt download, or install anything

Update: now its at 118gb free

Edited by LHatt

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Some may differ with me, but VISTA is a resource hog, and you may be better of formatting and going to XP or win7. I do and always will LOVE XP64. It uses the "server" kernel and is a very stout OS. Win7 (even though in a RC release) is a great OS and very stable to. There are many things you might want to consider before you put back VISTA on your notebook. Also, a pre-built computer will come with tons of shit pre installed, that is totally use-less. If you really want to speed up everything (except graphics of course) is to install a SSD HDD. OCZ vertex drivers are killer for speed, and boot times of only seconds. Think about it man, tons of options out there.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yeah reinstalling the OS usually fixes tha problem...It might still have a bunch of crapware installed on it, so just go to add/remove program and remove the things you don't need/use...

777319156.png