Sundown Audio

us amps

fressco505

yeah i did. and i thought i wrote you back. and by the way i wanted to each amp at a 1 ohm since i dont have to much experience about running amps that low

Uh? YOu want to run 2 MD3D's (NOT STRAPPED) running each @ 1ohm correct? No problem........

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

wow, you feel better now.

its the fact your a smart ass, and we dont need them here

and you werent?

so its ok for you to piss other people off but no one can cross you because your a mod. i get it now. my bad.

oh and by the way, my 1st comment here was that us amps are great.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

can the mx 15"s handle a lot of power? i just want these subs pushed to almost their max! but with quality of course

I wouldn't put more then 15-2000w to them, Your box will be KEY to how much power they can safely take.

and you werent?

so its ok for you to piss other people off but no one can cross you because your a mod. i get it now. my bad.

oh and by the way, my 1st comment here was that us amps are great.

OK, first of all, this is exactly what im talking about.........you dont stop! its over now, and enough already. I never said you made a comment about usamps, nor would I care, it is the way you must consistently must find a way to have the last word. it is OVER NOW! This has NOTHING to do as me being a "MOD" a mod really doesnt have any "special" rules or whatnot, but a MOD does have the right to MODERATE, which is what im doing. If you dont like it, sorry. I really dislike it when people talk shit about a company (that is well know on these forums) and cant back up there opinions. It stuck a nerve in me, and its over now........... Back on topic with the OP's issues now.

I wouldn't put more then 15-2000w to them, Your box will be KEY to how much power they can safely take.

4 cubez tuned to 34hz just like the website says . and advice about tunining and making my enclosure bigger or smaller to make it go louder. I use my expedition as a daily driver

OK, first of all, this is exactly what im talking about.........you dont stop! its over now, and enough already. I never said you made a comment about usamps, nor would I care, it is the way you must consistently must find a way to have the last word. it is OVER NOW! This has NOTHING to do as me being a "MOD" a mod really doesnt have any "special" rules or whatnot, but a MOD does have the right to MODERATE, which is what im doing. If you dont like it, sorry. I really dislike it when people talk shit about a company (that is well know on these forums) and cant back up there opinions. It stuck a nerve in me, and its over now........... Back on topic with the OP's issues now.

uhh you dont care about an opinion but you blew up over one... mod doesnt matter but you threatened me... but ok cool. its over. moving on.

so back to my origional statement. i think AQ and sundown will be a better choice because they have all the perks of the us amps (sundown is a little better made) and they are cheaper. you can get a warranty, save money and not have to worry about if the guy on ebay will screw you or not. im always worried about that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived