Basshead08 Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 Buddy of mine just called and said his sub (ma audio hk 12") sounds alot different and not near as loud as it has been. He said it is making a bad scratching sound.I told him it sounds blown and he asked if I could recone it for him. I told him I would check. So what do you guys think? System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
97maxima Posted July 12, 2009 Report Posted July 12, 2009 blown, coils rubbing. i believe ma audio went under so gl on the recone American Bass*DC Power
Basshead08 Posted July 12, 2009 Author Report Posted July 12, 2009 Wow I had not heard that. Guess he's S.O.L. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Boon Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 Could try another company's soft parts. Try talking to Fi. 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.