Fawd06 And Splbeast Take On A Usaci Comp

Welll damn it was a long ride for us..5-6hr...not fun in a 1994 Integra

This is our 1st big comp as a team with their stuff complete...poor me

Did ok...1st in each cat for them...even though in testing we got 149.5 out of SPLs car but playin it right before he went into lane(why...no clue) seperated the cone from surround and brought him down a bit..but fun none the less...heres a vid of our trip and comp....pretty long sorry..40mb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/71p5ec

Thanks to Matt Sibley,Josh,and Rhett for help with testing and suggestions

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Sweet vid. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the trophies too!

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I was in that vid. Right when the vid started of the integ, that is me in the white tee/black hat shaking justins hand above the car.

I didn't know that was you guys there. Hell, i would have walked right on up for a demo.

Guys, the teg is slumpin hard!!!. you could feel it standing over by cliffs truck. the blue truck above the car. Nice job guys. BTW: You were standing in the poo water in the pic of yall with the trophies. fyi.gif

Edited by bibby

You guys did a GREAT job with everything! Thats a real nice vid & I gotta give you credit cuz those systems are gettin to the ridiculous point! Once again, good going yall! Wish I could get a demo, I bet that would be worth a 5 hr ride!

BTW i'm sure we all have confidence you will get to that 150 on music!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Where are you guys from? I live in Natchez, Ms. I want to hit some competitions this summer..

Bout 10min from New Orleans, LA.....i think theres one in Lafayette in a few weeks we gonna hit up...so feel free to come and take a sit in

You guys did a GREAT job with everything! Thats a real nice vid & I gotta give you credit cuz those systems are gettin to the ridiculous point! Once again, good going yall! Wish I could get a demo, I bet that would be worth a 5 hr ride!

BTW i'm sure we all have confidence you will get to that 150 on music!

Yehh well if SPL wouldnt have torn that cone im sure he woulda got close to 150s on burp....got 149.5 with just a few diff testing done....still need to get the box right...BTLs are goin full xmax but not getting loud..just unloading....but he may be selling them now...they just dont like 4k daily for the 12s at least.

Thanks for all the comments...i need to get my car ready so we can be at full strength hehe

Yes you need to get your car ready bro! What you got left to do?

Haha..oh nothin...just buy the car...ha....nahh but it should be like 3 months or so from today...if im lucky.

Itll be up on all the boards soo you'll see it :)