I just found my buddy i used to work and used to be my roommate was found dead in his apt over the weekend. A few ppl have brought up suicide but knowing him it isnt. By no means would he take the cowardly way out. He is not a coward and would be the first person to tell u to fuck off if you crossed him. My ex and I got to talking and we think is has to do with his medical condition. He has an enlarged heart and his drinking problem didnt really help with it. I will know more in a couple days of what actually happened.

RIP Nate-dog you will be missed.

Credo Quia Absurdum

I just found my buddy i used to work and used to be my roommate was found dead in his apt over the weekend. A few ppl have brought up suicide but knowing him it isnt. By no means would he take the cowardly way out. He is not a coward and would be the first person to tell u to fuck off if you crossed him. My ex and I got to talking and we think is has to do with his medical condition. He has an enlarged heart and his drinking problem didnt really help with it. I will know more in a couple days of what actually happened.

RIP Nate-dog you will be missed.

sorry to hear that bro

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

dam mclovin, sorry to hear this bro. i wish you and yours well.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

damn bro, sorry to hear about that. i just buried one of my friends i grew up with. it never gets easier. just keep your head up, and dont keep it all bottled up. find someone you can talk to and just let it all out bro.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

sory to hear about your friend Mclovin. It definitely is never easy but stay up bro there are tons of ppl here 2 talk 2 bout anything u need yall will be in my thougts and prayers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks for all your support guys. It means a lot to me especially right now. Even though we have never seen each other face to face it is nice to know that there are people out there to lend a kind word. I consider all you family and hope u do to. If it wasnt for you guys I wouldnt have learned as much as i do know and all the kind words in time of need is greatly apreciated.

Credo Quia Absurdum

So i just more info on whats going on. I guess didnt know him as well as I thought cause they said he hung himself. It's just weird cause he would be the first person to call you out and say your a pussy for taking the easy way out. But he's still my boy and I still consider him family. There's nothing I can do know but to just keep living life and remembering the good times. His service is on Sunday at a local bar. Thats just the place he would want us to be too. He wouldn't want us to moarn but to kick back a few and remember his life. So thanks for reading, I knw a lot of you don't like reading this stuff, but I just need to let it out.

Credo Quia Absurdum