Diablo Audio Technologies HF 1000.1

Have one Brand New in box HF 1000.1 With a blemish on the heatsink. It's a tough one to see but in the right light, stands out.

Shipping this one out for 350 Shipped in the US.

We take Paypal at : [email protected]

Thanks, Bill

035-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do You have any references? :8)

No :sorry::give_rose:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dang shoulda posted this like a lil while ago bc i would have gotten one lvl 4 xl an this amp instead of 2 lvl 4 xls but very nice amp man good luck with the sale

Edited by Austin175

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

I am looking for a 1000 RMS at 2ohm amp, and I was looking at your technical info on this amp. I am not up on my amp technicals and slightly confused with the % the watts is associated with. Could you explain to me how I can tell what I will get out of the amp?

I was looking at your 1000.1 or the RF T1500-1BD.

Thank you,

Dom.

Current: Two old school Orion HCCA 12's, No amp currently. Did run DAT Hellfire Prototype.

Old set up: Orion 2NT 15", Logic Soundlabs GSX32D,

I am looking for a 1000 RMS at 2ohm amp, and I was looking at your technical info on this amp. I am not up on my amp technicals and slightly confused with the % the watts is associated with. Could you explain to me how I can tell what I will get out of the amp?

I was looking at your 1000.1 or the RF T1500-1BD.

Thank you,

Dom.

RMS power/ (1ohm) RMS power/ (2ohm) RMS power/(4ohm)RMS power

5% 1920W 1220W 550W

3% 1700W 1060W 480W

2% 1570W 920W 395W

1% 1450W 850W 380W

The difference to the ear from 1% to 5% can be minimal to none for most people to hear.

It would be difficult to predict actual output in your application. The ratings are a guideline of what to expect from the amp.

Thanks, Bill

you will NOTbe disappointed with the hellfire 1000.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

RMS power/ (1ohm) RMS power/ (2ohm) RMS power/(4ohm)RMS power

5% 1920W 1220W 550W

3% 1700W 1060W 480W

2% 1570W 920W 395W

1% 1450W 850W 380W

The difference to the ear from 1% to 5% can be minimal to none for most people to hear.

It would be difficult to predict actual output in your application. The ratings are a guideline of what to expect from the amp.

Thanks, Bill

so your saying that it puts out 1400-1900 watts RMS @ 1 ohm?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Sold.

Thanks Dom