Sonic Electronix

What do you guys do when your space is limited?

With my Liberty, I get the feeling its going to be cramped in the back. I'm looking at picking up a Audiopipe AP3000.1D amp, and there not very small. Plus I'm sure I'll need a couple batteries, and the box is going to take up probably all my rear cargo space.

What do you guys do when your cramped for space??

I'm sorta wondering if there'd be more space if I walled it? Then I loose my rearward visibility, and my rear seats. I guess I could take out the back seats and do a box under the window line, would give me my visibility..

Can never get ahead lol, pretty much the same issues as my truck, just I don't have to cut the jeep up.

Edited by Gearstix

What to do when you are crammed for space? stuff stuff in of course, wherever there is room.

allow me to demonstrate.

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3325-1.jpg

etc.

"rearward visibility" is overrated.

Edited by rusty959

Lol thats not cramped. this is

IMGA0275.jpg

but for real, I think its pretty safe to say that we all love walled vehicles. That option gets my vote. walls ftw!

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I kinda had the same problem... I just cut up my seats and made a tray IN the back seat and mounted my amps and cap IN it. procesor IN the floor in the back. and now I have all my cargo room to do what ever sub set up I want. probly gona do a single JL 6w3v3 6.5" or a ARC Audio 8d2 8".

here is a quick pic of my amp rack IN the back seat with the amps and cap set into place

amprack-1.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

you guys dont know what cramped even is unless you have a regular cab truck like me...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Guest reestblazer

im right there with you, im driving a regular sized chevy trailblazer, and ive got 4 15s in the cargo area in 16 cubes, along with 3 2400 kinetiks, a sundown 3k and a amp for my highs and i still have a useable back seat!

0711091730.jpg