Paypal questions, getting nervouse about something

K, I use paypal maybe 1 time a month, and tonite when I ordered a sundown amp, it said in a 3rd email

1 was confirm paypal

2nd was sundown confirm

3rd was

Limits on your account

For security reasons, there are initial limits on the amount of money you can send, receive, and withdraw from your PayPal account. It’s easy to lift these limits – simply verify your bank account or card information.

It said I can only send a certain amount at a time, and I had $3,718 left to send out of $5,000

WTF??

I mean its acting like Paypal is my bank, and that I can take money from Paypal?

I mean, Iam a retard with paypal, it only took me 2 years to find out how to use it.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

It's hard to say without looking at it, more than likely it's nothing to worry about but to be sure I'd call them and ask them directly. I don't give out bank/card information out without verifying, I like my money.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yeah, well its looking like I have Paypal verified credit now? can spend up to $5,000, and that I have $3,### left

just unexpected, my gf must have applied for the pay pal credit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

3rd was

Limits on your account

For security reasons, there are initial limits on the amount of money you can send, receive, and withdraw from your PayPal account. It’s easy to lift these limits – simply verify your bank account or card information.

It said I can only send a certain amount at a time, and I had $3,718 left to send out of $5,000

WTF??

Its mainly a security measure to prevent fraud I believe. So incase someone where to jack your account you wouldnt get screwed out of lots of money. This is only a monthly spending limit. Mine is the same way.

Once you exceed those monthly limits you will need to verify that you are who you say you are just as a added step of protection.

It goes into it a bit deaper if you look at your spending limit tab I believe.

untitled-17.jpg

ahhh okay, thanks Bangin

I feel better now, my gf doesn't need no $5k credit anyways, her damn girls all want Louis V perses

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/...ing_cocaine.gif

^^ funny man

sundown.jpg