DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

how far are u from winona man?

bout 5ish hours :ehh: lol.

hell yeah J that things gonna do work

well i got a xl 15 on the way, damn jacks old xls are getting around lol. today i decided id go MDF hunting and got this hahaa

001-38.jpg

002-44.jpg

003-43.jpg

its just dry fit now. if i remember its 4.33 gross and still undecided on the port. going to do some measuring once i get this in to see what little space there is between the rear seat and enclosure face. i got some time lol and its raining on and off here so :shrug:

Do you have lowes pre cut all your mdf?

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Do you have lowes pre cut all your mdf?

nah just cut it down enough to fit it in the car lol but ends up being the cuts for a basic box, no port pieces,bracing or anything

o i thought u were closer cause there is a show there mid june thought maybe could meet up

well i think a few other MNloudest will be there :drinks:

ok i should be there then

looks like we will have 3 cars there, and check out the jeep. he has 13k and doin about 154-55s all day and another guy doing 146s @36hz with a single 12 in a trunk off around 1500. too far for me but there is another show in brainard on the 22nd i might try to hit and a couple more in st joseph coming up.

003-44.jpg

004-39.jpg

005-37.jpg

006-30.jpg

007-30.jpg

ok now before anything is said about the bracing ill be glassing the inside so not a prob. also double baffled so it will be cool. still waiting on the xl though hahaa

well i got the inside glassed up and the top on. alls left is to put the second baffle on the front and cut some holes. hope to hear this bish tomorrow if i have enough time before the woman takes off to work. i think im without the car 3-8 but ill be up in the AM picking my XL haha. got some pics too

001-39.jpg

002-45.jpg

003-45.jpg

007-31.jpg

009-20.jpg

010-19.jpg

011-19.jpg

012-19.jpg

013-13.jpg

014-12.jpg

ok i tore through the snow to pick up my ne buddy

004-40.jpg

011-20.jpg

005-38.jpg

006-31.jpg

007-32.jpg

008-29.jpg

010-20.jpg

my lil girl approves :good: thanks to destram for the sub...and hey jack ya old woofer made it to MN now lol what a lil slut it is gettin around like that :lol:

Archived