DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

small update, just got back from Duluth MN(ok a couple hours ago) and stopped by Dads audio to see if they had time for me to get metered. 10 min and 5 bucks later they told me to pull around. the guy told me to get a couple tracks ready while he set things up. at first i left the rear seat back on and was hittin 136.5, give or take due to the beat stopping and going again lol. i then said i wanted to pull the seat down, then tossed in houston oilers by mike jones and highest i got was 138.8 :D the best part of my time there was when i flipped the seat down and pulled it out...the guy heard me wrong and thought i had TWO 15s lol to his suprise just one lil 15 lol. they gave me alot of props for the install and sound and i asked about competing next year, if i would be cool or get smashed. well ill be competing next year for sure. i didnt have any cam to take pics but i dont BS and will be headed back this coming up week after some adjusting n what not. well just had to share my day and look out for proof pics soon ;):D i wanna get them up before SOTM voting :D oh yeah and for the record they use AC mic and it was changed around from windshield to kick and kick was loudest, and this was my first time even seeing a meter goin in person :rolleyes:

Thats badass bro congrats on the score.

just curious did you try it with test tones as well? would like to see your score at like 30-35 hertz, prob over 140 lol.

seriously nice job man.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

Thats badass bro congrats on the score.

just curious did you try it with test tones as well? would like to see your score at like 30-35 hertz, prob over 140 lol.

seriously nice job man.

thanks mang :D no tones just music. didnt have anything in the car like that this time around....but ill try to bring something next go around.they had a ipod i hooked up through the aux input but cds seemed louder. i have to do some reading on here to figure out how to get gains without redoing the box. ill keep that idea to last choice lol. i really wanna get to 140, thats my goal i guess haha

well im on my trip to get me a 140 so i got a lil done and sealed up the 6x9 openings and the other two spots i needed to seal up. hopefully that will make the trunk sealed off almost 100%, and hope it helps to get above my 138.8 from the first time. will have results by saturday night at latest depending on if i can get down to Duluth again sooner.if anybody has any advice to help get that 140 i set my goal as feel free to help a guy out :D

• 3 weeks later...
well im on my trip to get me a 140 so i got a lil done and sealed up the 6x9 openings and the other two spots i needed to seal up. hopefully that will make the trunk sealed off almost 100%, and hope it helps to get above my 138.8 from the first time. will have results by saturday night at latest depending on if i can get down to Duluth again sooner.if anybody has any advice to help get that 140 i set my goal as feel free to help a guy out :D

im kinda a noob but the things i found most helpful was sound deadener through out the car and lots of electrical to back up the amp and when ur gettin metered maybe rev to 2000 rpms

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

the reving def. helps me, i have stock electrical with a 2nd batt and it got me .7 dbs just by reving it. went from 138.2 to 138.9 in one run

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

damn being offline for alomost 2 weeks sucked lol. yup i did that with the SAE1000 and working on getting some better batt power. just the one stocker now and i think ill be competing in meca as2, and one rule in that class is ya have to run with your engine off so im going to need to do stuff to keep me in that class. once i get a feel of what im doing it will open up for trying dif classes. i got the rear deck stripped apart to seal that totally off.

• 4 weeks later...

Its nice seeing a quality install from MN. I think I like every thing about your system. Good highs in the front. Plenty bass in the back and every thing done clean and on a average mans budget. Ps what part of MN you from?

My speaker fine like wine, Tell me to turn them down, you out your motherfukin mind.

Its nice seeing a quality install from MN. I think I like every thing about your system. Good highs in the front. Plenty bass in the back and every thing done clean and on a average mans budget. Ps what part of MN you from?

ha thanks mang, im up in Hibbing,freezing lol

• 4 weeks later...

new box-3.84cu net, port not too sure yet but prob about 62in or so, tuned around 37-38. DC level 4 15" on Sundown SAE1000D

no pics til tomorow cuz the batteries are all dead lol. kids and christmas presents lol :01nocomment8so:

Archived