Second Skin Audio

Single 10" Bl And Btl Question

i have a 10001bd to a t110d2. i know everyone on here loves fi, but i've never heard one. i don't know anyone in hawaii that is running one. now my question. which of the two in all honesty would a t210 be compared to sound wise? i want to use the same amp and maybe a bl or btl. any help with this is greatly appreciated. oh, my box is 1.94 cubic feet w/o the port and the t1 woofer.

i have a 10001bd to a t110d2. i know everyone on here loves fi, but i've never heard one. i don't know anyone in hawaii that is running one. now my question. which of the two in all honesty would a t210 be compared to sound wise? i want to use the same amp and maybe a bl or btl. any help with this is greatly appreciated. oh, my box is 1.94 cubic feet w/o the port and the t1 woofer.

a Q would probably be best for the amp

2k at least, peopel need to realise BTL's arent for everyone though when you go up to a BTL sure the subs cheap in price and the performance is great but you end up paying for electrical and all that to run it

Edited by James

Yea go with a Q. BL's are essentially the same sub until you add options, so either way it doesnt matter. If you wanted to upgrade your alt, run 2 or 3 extra batts, and another t10001, sure, go for the BTL, but unless your willing to invest up to around $700 in just electrical, stick with a Q.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Guest Nismofreak

Tired. Sorry form comment. Just wonderin what the manx is cuzz steve has each sub wired at 4,00rms if I am correct which is alot. He has it wire a .7 ohm