New wall build for Dora 2 18 AQ

Gettign it done. Looks good! Id of posted on midwestspl but im done with that boring ass site! I also dont liek the guy who runs it! Anyways, I am glad your working hard. I wis hI could hear it when its done!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

looks pretty good so far. Nice to see another explorer doin it big

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

gotta love them walls :)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

lookin great, cant wait to see numbers for the aq's im still thinking of upgrading to them, your gonna be runin at least 2k rms to them?

hes gunna be runnin a AQ 3500 per one.. so after rise hopefully each one is seein over 2k

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

hes gunna be runnin a AQ 3500 per one.. so after rise hopefully each one is seein over 2k

LMAO WOW Eric you must hate my amps if you think im only going to get 2k out of each amp... The new AQ3500.1 was bench at 4300 true RMS I have or WILL have 2 of them...Each run at 1/2 ohm each Im banking on 3k+ with the power I have to feed both amps If you Since you sent me the link here AQ VS Sundown even with the old AQ 3500D did 2400 at 2 ohms. Thats like me saying your sundown 2k amps will only push out 600 watts. LOL Have Faith brother! I just had to say something cause if im only doing 4k im going to drive my truck into the Cedar river!

tnlmbannerresize.jpg

LMAO WOW Eric you must hate my amps if you think im only going to get 2k out of each amp... The new AQ3500.1 was bench at 4300 true RMS I have or WILL have 2 of them...Each run at 1/2 ohm each Im banking on 3k+ with the power I have to feed both amps If you Since you sent me the link here AQ VS Sundown even with the old AQ 3500D did 2400 at 2 ohms. Thats like me saying your sundown 2k amps will only push out 600 watts. LOL Have Faith brother! I just had to say something cause if im only doing 4k im going to drive my truck into the Cedar river!

I was referring to impedance rise actually Matt.. but with such a big box like you have I would hope its not above a 2x rise

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATIN FOR MATT

Well just kinda doing some odd jobs on this wall build.

Sold my old eclipse deck to Andrew so I snaged up this new eclpise cd5030 great deck like all Eclipse head units.

003-9.jpg

Just trying to mock up my batterys and find ways to cut down on lenth of wires also putting this new Stinger onboard charger in just wish I would of done it last year wanted something small but yet could give me full charge within a few hours like this does...Took 3 hours to get the full charge light to come on and gives me a 13.8 volt charge with truck off..Last year without it I was only holding 12.7 so wait and see how it works out plus its mounted on dynomat so hope my wall dont flex..If it does I may need to rethink my plans

011-9.jpg

017-7.jpg

I went with a small rod to avoide messing up airflow out port. I bet I didnt need to do this since my port wall is like the rest of my wall hard as a freaking brick. But better safe then sorry I guess?

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280/f...3011/013-10.jpg

014-9.jpg

Still so much to do like front baffle plate/sanding/more rods/rounding inside port wall and more

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Archived