Second Skin Audio

Single Fi 15 Or 18?

Well I thank you guys for the recommendations..I went ahead and bought some Metra hard plastic Baffles. I figured the foam baffles really weren't what I needed..For 11 bucks shipped hey..What the hell..As far as chevyboy and Nismofreak, Take a chill pill guys..a little to much testosterone...I just wanted an honest opionion, cause I shreded my last pair of 6X9's and I don't want to shred my Kickers....I like the price of the SSDs, I like the Q, but I am looking for just freakin loud..I know the SSd's are entry level. I have entry level money...Although the BL looks good, but I don't know enough about all those options to order one...I want something I can bump loud and shake some mirrors...Like mine and someones in front of me...

Guest Nismofreak
not to start this shit again, but i dont see how i was a dick. i didnt want the guy to get the wrong impression about a certain product that someone recommended to him. someone said itll do this, and do that. well just read the description as to what itll do. that and just that. thats all, im done.

Sorry I misunderstood you. You sounded like a dick in a way but never mind.

I AM ORDERING MY 15" FI SUB IN THE MORNING!!! YEAH~~WOO HOO...Now which one am I ordering..Let me go to the website and make the final Decision...Come on guys...All IMPUT matters right now...Let me know what you guys think...Will I be satisfied with the SSD 15 with the Flatwind option in a 3.5-4.0 cubic ft box. Amp will be the Ed Nine.1 @ 1ohm... You guys let me know I order in the morning...Does this sound like a good setup??

Be careful with an Ed 9.1 on that SSD. 1300-1400 watts can blow an 800w sub quickly. I'd upgrade to a Q if you got the cash.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Give me your imput.. I have never bought anything I didn't know anything about..And This is one where all I know is that they seem like good speakers so I will buy one..Just wanted to be reassured maybe by someone who might have one or have owned one...what you know about dat???

I would like to have the BL but with all those options it is confusing...Plus I don't want to go much over $300 on the sub...I guess I will go back and see what options I could get to get the BL in the $300 Dollar range...Help me out if you want to I am going there now...

Ok the BL with the Extreme Leads, universal option and Flatwind= $304 Ok explain to me what this P chamfer and Cooling option is and Do I really need them or can i get by without them...Also Daily or spl setup...I want it loud...I know Spl is loud...should I get that one...

Dont get extreme leads, only get universal if you think you'll want to change voice coil configuration later on, you can get p chamfer and cooling, DEFINATELY choose daily! not SPL! SPL does not mean "loud." it does, but SPL means that it does not play music well or sound good as a daily driver

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall